mcarterbrown.com  

Redux Home of the Redux

Old 05-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Whoosh barrel question

Hey guys, I had a quick question. I guess this question is directed at Mongo, more than anything. I'm just waiting on my tax return before I pick up a vkc duck. I have seen people, and even talked to some of you with a duck/whoosh barrel combo. I know Carter doesnt make them anymore, "from what I'm told". I was wondering if Mongo ever made his own version of the whoosh barrel? Does anyone know, upon buying a duck if he would be able to make one? If anyone knows him personally is there anyway you guys could work some magic and get him to maybe make a batch.
chonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I don't know about mongo, but I know carter still make them when there is a request for them.

After Ironchef did the last run for redux that haven't been much of a demand for them. I can ask carter to make you one, even though there would be a slight delay since he is just catching up to his backlog right now.

Another thing you can do is, Ted (Tedaut) is selling his redux right now with extra swoosh. You can always try to ask him to part with 1.
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Redux