mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #101 (permalink)
Paintballs Drunk Uncle
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
Where is Gargoyle #11?

__________________
Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html Gargoyle FAQ http://isppa.semkhor.com/newswire.asp?ctid=1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 PM   #102 (permalink)
RTR
MCB Member
 
RTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts

That's awesome!
RTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #103 (permalink)
Paintballs Drunk Uncle
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
My Daughter took the pic on the way back from Yankee Paintball for the Gravity League. She played paintball for the first time Saturday and loved it.
__________________
Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html Gargoyle FAQ http://isppa.semkhor.com/newswire.asp?ctid=1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #104 (permalink)
RTR
MCB Member
 
RTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts

This will continue providing people send in the images.
Right now it is not on the new website and is in a holding pattern.
For right now the 2 images that I do have may just land in the customer gallery section.
RTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #105 (permalink)
AKA "BlackGates-5"
 
short304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: the 303

Alrighty! I'm currently living in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park, in North Dakota, on a job w/ the Central Federal Lands; I'm a Civil Engineer w/ CFL and we're fixing up the road up here for the next couple months... I'll be traveling alot w/ this job so hopefully this is the 1st of many states in which I will reside WITH my Gargoyle and Redux, preaching the good word of our Lord and Savior, stock class paintball. I'll be hitting the field w/ her for the 1st time next Saturday! Have to drive 3hrs to get to the nearest field! BUT, i need my fix so it's worth it!

If Mayvik doesn't beat me to it, I'll get a pic of me w/ #23 at the "Welcome to CO" sign when I'm headed home in a couple months
Attached Images
 
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
I thought I smelled Similac on your breath at D-Day Captain Short
O-RINGS FOR SALE (EVERY SIZE! ANY QTY!): http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...110-115-a.html

My Feedback:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by short304; 09-09-2012 at 08:15 PM.
short304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #106 (permalink)
Paintballs Drunk Uncle
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
Sweet pic!
__________________
Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html Gargoyle FAQ http://isppa.semkhor.com/newswire.asp?ctid=1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #107 (permalink)
RTR
MCB Member
 
RTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Massachusetts

Nice!
I'll have more pics up in the gallery soon.
RTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #108 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

I'm more jealous of the fact that you're chillin in a national park than anything else right now.
Donut SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #109 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Broch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa, IL

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
Argh! where are the green smart parts grips? If you have them and aren't using them, I'll buy them back from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by short304 View Post
Alrighty! I'm currently living in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park, in North Dakota, on a job w/ the Central Federal Lands; I'm a Civil Engineer w/ CFL and we're fixing up the road up here for the next couple months... I'll be traveling alot w/ this job so hopefully this is the 1st of many states in which I will reside WITH my Gargoyle and Redux, preaching the good word of our Lord and Savior, stock class paintball. I'll be hitting the field w/ her for the 1st time next Saturday! Have to drive 3hrs to get to the nearest field! BUT, i need my fix so it's worth it!

If Mayvik doesn't beat me to it, I'll get a pic of me w/ #23 at the "Welcome to CO" sign when I'm headed home in a couple months
__________________
I finally decided to start a thread for my Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Rocking it for the Fringe Division!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fring...616810?fref=ts
Broch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #110 (permalink)
AKA "BlackGates-5"
 
short304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: the 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broch View Post
Argh! where are the green smart parts grips? If you have them and aren't using them, I'll buy them back from you!
Haha... I was thinking about PMing you offering just that very thing! LOL... PM inbound bro
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
I thought I smelled Similac on your breath at D-Day Captain Short
O-RINGS FOR SALE (EVERY SIZE! ANY QTY!): http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...110-115-a.html

My Feedback:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
short304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » RTR

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC