mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   RTR (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rtr/)
-   -   Gargoyle in every state campaign (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rtr/143763-gargoyle-every-state-campaign.html)

RTR 12-16-2010 01:22 PM

Gargoyle in every state campaign

So I have this idea. An idea that someone ~coughnish~ is dragging there feet on:p

Given the small numbers I know this may take awhile, but thought that it would be cool to do.

I would like to post pics of owners of Gargoyles in each state. One per state.

Guidelines:

1. Don't put yourself in a position to get in trouble with the law.

2. Take a good clear picture of you holding your Gargoyle standing in front of any sign that says the state you are in. Unique pictures are welcome.

3. "Welcome to XYZ state" signs are preferred. ***SEE #1.

4. Gargoyles that have been Mod'd by the owner are eligible. Guns with Gargoyle parts added to them are not eligible.

The first ones I receive from each state will be the ones that I use. Email pictures to ronin_mass@hotmail.com.

I will resize and organize them to be posted on either MCB or the RTR site. May even post both.

Once I reach the 50 states I will do something for those that submitted images. I think I know what it will be but want to keep it under wraps for awhile. But each person will get something.

That being said. Those that submit please include your Phone number and mailing address. Keep in mind that all 50 states need to be completed before anything goes out.

Thoughts?

Greenmtnphantom 12-16-2010 01:25 PM

100% my fault.

I'm going to keep trying, it's just been one thing after another.

RTR 12-16-2010 01:28 PM

LOL. Not a problem. Now it's just a race to see who's first is all.

Redbeard the Pirate 12-16-2010 01:35 PM

Does it need to be completely Garg? Or would my Crazy airthrough garg be okay?

RTR 12-16-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbeard the Pirate (Post 1596205)
Does it need to be completely Garg? Or would my Crazy airthrough garg be okay?

Yours is a Gargoyle! Just customed. Sure...your in.

c6quad 12-16-2010 02:13 PM

that sounds awesome! now i just need to get to the state line... that might be tough to do though. getting there isn't the hard part but getting beside the actual sign(i'm in a wheelchair) will be the hard part.

medic67 12-16-2010 02:21 PM

Now just need a Gargoyle !

PistolRogue 12-16-2010 02:58 PM

Tell you what, send me a Gargoyle, I will take pics with it, and send it back.... yeah, not really but you WILL get pics! hahaha

medic67 12-16-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITSPB-Rogue (Post 1596372)
Tell you what, send me a Gargoyle, I will take pics with it, and send it back.... yeah, not really but you WILL get pics! hahaha

You know that would work:clapping:

Advocate420. 12-16-2010 03:07 PM

What aboot for us cunuckistans?