mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   RTR (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rtr/)
-   -   RTR Gargoyle: Update 10/16/10 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rtr/62693-rtr-gargoyle-update-10-16-10-a.html)

RTR 01-10-2009 08:54 AM

RTR Gargoyle: Update 10/16/10

The first of many posts:)

EDDAKA 01-10-2009 03:28 PM

Can't wait to see the finished product!

idkfa 01-10-2009 03:37 PM

You know where I stand on this. :)

Sean_Chip 01-10-2009 03:39 PM

Email sent!

blackrain 01-10-2009 03:47 PM

Is it possible to get a Raw Gun to cut down price?
Later,
Blackrain

RTR 01-10-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackrain (Post 653028)
Is it possible to get a Raw Gun to cut down price?
Later,
Blackrain

Blackrain. That would certainly be an option for you.
*Well I guess I was wrongish on this. I did end up selling some raw guns in the first batch. However that will be the last time I offer this. I feel a ton more comfortable selling a fully functioning Gargoyle that a Raw one. Just the way it worked out.

CamoDeafie 01-11-2009 04:32 AM

1 question, I'm sure you guys already figured this out and its pointless now to ask...but I must ask to satiate my curiousity.... you remove bolt and hammer through the opening up at top or front, how does one get around the pump arm being fixed to the bolt, and with a body that's not slotted all the way through for pump arm removal, if its slotted the same as a CCI body?

dauntless15 01-11-2009 07:00 PM

i never heard of the gargoyel ? new gun > sweeet !

RTR 01-11-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamoDeafie (Post 653778)
1 question, I'm sure you guys already figured this out and its pointless now to ask...but I must ask to satiate my curiousity.... you remove bolt and hammer through the opening up at top or front, how does one get around the pump arm being fixed to the bolt, and with a body that's not slotted all the way through for pump arm removal, if its slotted the same as a CCI body?

Ok, I am not sure that I know what you are asking but here goes. The bolt and Hammer come out vertically if you remove the feed block. These will not be able to be removed from the front unless you do remove/loosen the pump.

The pump arm itself is removed by backing off the front screw just like a Phantom.

The design was for quick/different access to the bolt, spring and hammer. Not so much removal of the pump arm.

Answer the question?

RTR 01-23-2009 05:49 PM

Ready to run

ok guys, the Gargoyle is in the que at the machine shop. That means I should have production pics very soon.

If you have any interest at all I would get on the list so that I can contact you with the option to buy. As far as cost, that remains somewhere between $500-$600. I would love to get something to you guys cheaper. But production costs of a completely new design in small numbers are through the roof. This price is for a complete gun, not the kit which will also be available.

First runs will be available in Black or without anno. Keep an eye on the website for updates.

RTR