mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Rubber Duckies (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rubber-duckies/)
-   -   NPPL DC Challenge, Duckies rosters and potential teams (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rubber-duckies/122473-nppl-dc-challenge-duckies-rosters-potential-teams.html)

freebird 06-03-2010 02:54 PM

NPPL DC Challenge, Duckies rosters and potential teams

Alright,
Looking to put 2 teams into this event, interest so far from members/friends:

Nate chernewsky (Me)
Brendan Quackenbush
Josh Sirlin
Scott Hayes
Chris tucci
Tackleberry
Ricky Bongoll
Colton Tanzer
Logan Desnoyer
Micah Reamer
Bobby Briggs
Dave Cilio?

thats enough for 2 6 man rosters. Assuming everyone who said they want to go can go.

the dates for the event are going to be august 5-8th. at Pev's in virginia.

GtrLvr 06-04-2010 12:00 AM

I'd like to go, I'll have to see how much money I have and stuff. If I end up getting a CCM gun that won't help.
Can we call the second team Satan's Nutsack?
Also can someone be on two teams? Like if we have 9 guys can one be on both and when we play each other one will just be a man down?

freebird 06-04-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GtrLvr (Post 1336729)
I'd like to go, I'll have to see how much money I have and stuff. If I end up getting a CCM gun that won't help.
Also can someone be on two teams? Like if we have 9 guys can one be on both and when we play each other one will just be a man down?

Second team will be the Hornets haha.
And i do not know if you can be rostered on 2 teams in the same division. Im guessing no.

duff muffin 06-04-2010 09:47 AM

I should be able to go. The hornets, really? How about the penguins or some other bird animal. haha.

duff muffin 06-04-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GtrLvr (Post 1336729)

Quote:

4.05 No Players on Multiple Rosters. No player may appear on more than one team
roster in any NPPL tournament. See Rule 23.08.
NPPL rules

duff muffin 06-10-2010 10:36 PM

I think Dudley is interested too.

duff muffin 06-14-2010 08:04 PM

Nate, what does your team look like for this event so I can try to get guys to start another team?

pumpkid025 06-14-2010 09:23 PM

Are you all going to attend NPPL Las Vegas, NV ? Would you do a free agent list for that Event ?

duff muffin 06-14-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkid025 (Post 1352190)
Are you all going to attend NPPL Las Vegas, NV ? Would you do a free agent list for that Event ?

I'm pretty sure there is one team going at least, maybe 2 if we can get enough guys. We have enough guys interested in the area, it's just the money that is stopping us. Where do you live?

pumpkid025 06-14-2010 09:50 PM

AZ pming you info.