mcarterbrown.com
 

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
PATCHEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
school?
Since being laid off I've had to get back into manufacturing as a line operator, which I hate. Couldn't seem to find a job as a maintenance tech any where. most places are now looking for multi-craft techs so I'm going back to school to learn Industrial Controls and Automation Technology. I'm picking up PLC programing and troubleshooting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstrtal View Post
Best time to take a dump is when on the phone with tech/ customer service.Also when they say something like "This call may be recorded. . . " I always tell them I hope so and proceed to enjoy my bowel movement.

My feedback

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PATCHEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers
 
jincay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 6,874 Paul Simon's north of the white house

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATCHEZ View Post
Since being laid off I've had to get back into manufacturing as a line operator, which I hate. Couldn't seem to find a job as a maintenance tech any where. most places are now looking for multi-craft techs so I'm going back to school to learn Industrial Controls and Automation Technology. I'm picking up PLC programing and troubleshooting.
Sorry to hear that you didn't like the fluffer job I got you in NYC, I realise the money wasnt that great but you did get all you could eat on the job....
__________________
Some people are like slinkies......kinda useless but they do make me smile when pushed down the stairs.
jincay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Cheesesteak Ninja
 
bmann61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The home of crayola crayons

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Registered and ready to roll. Definitely 2 maybe 3 will be making the trek
__________________
member of the burger committee

"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there

Originally Posted by DashHopes
I'm loving it
It's a house, not McDonald's

Oldschool



http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
bmann61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
PATCHEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay View Post
Sorry to hear that you didn't like the fluffer job I got you in NYC, I realise the money wasnt that great but you did get all you could eat on the job....
I do want to thank you for all the help in landing a job in the illustrious career field that is fluffing, and while I never went hungry it was hard to get the leftovers home to feed the family.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstrtal View Post
Best time to take a dump is when on the phone with tech/ customer service.Also when they say something like "This call may be recorded. . . " I always tell them I hope so and proceed to enjoy my bowel movement.

My feedback

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PATCHEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #25 (permalink)
Bacon? Oh God yes!
 
Kermitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South Jersey

Fan of EMR
NJ Mutiny will be assisting the American side. We will be bringing about 4 members.
__________________
Kermit #ΘΘ
New Jersey Mutiny

I give my markers names.

WTB 8ci tank

New MCB Feedback

Old MCB Feedback
Kermitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Great news. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

-A
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #27 (permalink)
Cheesesteak Ninja
 
bmann61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The home of crayola crayons

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Last day to get the early bird deal!

Ok anyone have a barrel that will fit an sp1? Nothing special, stock would be great. If so let me know, I'd be glad to take that off your hands for a few bucks.

Also, can we use paint from a previous event there?
C ya there
__________________
member of the burger committee

"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there

Originally Posted by DashHopes
I'm loving it
It's a house, not McDonald's

Oldschool



http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
bmann61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
BEES BEES BEES
 
Harbinger[TG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann61 View Post
Last day to get the early bird deal!

Ok anyone have a barrel that will fit an sp1? Nothing special, stock would be great. If so let me know, I'd be glad to take that off your hands for a few bucks.

Also, can we use paint from a previous event there?
C ya there
Ask the Delta guys. They might have some SP1 barrels.
__________________
TRAILGUNNERS SCENARIO | RULES and FAQs
Harbinger[TG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory
 
Crimson Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Clayton, NJ
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann61 View Post
Last day to get the early bird deal!

Ok anyone have a barrel that will fit an sp1? Nothing special, stock would be great. If so let me know, I'd be glad to take that off your hands for a few bucks.

Also, can we use paint from a previous event there?
C ya there
Look for SP/Ion barrels.

No you can't use paint from previous events.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
Cheesesteak Ninja
 
bmann61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The home of crayola crayons

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Never takes long to useful info, thank you!

Crimson- I have an sp1 but no barrel. I'm wondering if anyone has a barrel they can part with at the event. Cash in hand, no shipping
__________________
member of the burger committee

"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there

Originally Posted by DashHopes
I'm loving it
It's a house, not McDonald's

Oldschool



http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
bmann61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC