mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 02-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #281 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupiddogg View Post
number 1 for me

The wife is cool with our plans, Tim and I have some plans to iron out but it all looks good. The wife and I even looked around at RV's last night Ok, Ill post more after stuff is finalized between the powers that be and Tim and I

D
AWESOME

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #282 (permalink)
MCB Member

All my work out is up hill. If you have never been to Super Game, there are a few hills, Ravins I'll also be wearing glasses this yr I shoot real good when I wear glasses.

Later,
Blackrain
Old 02-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #283 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to stupiddogg Send a message via Skype™ to stupiddogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
All my work out is up hill. If you have never been to Super Game, there are a few hills, Ravins I'll also be wearing glasses this yr I shoot real good when I wear glasses.

Later,
Blackrain
well, I am fairly sure unless my "super Steve Austin bionic hip/back" comes in We shall see if i am climbing anything lol. Whose bringing a tank? Or Ill just be the "really far back player" on the level areas ;P
stupiddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #284 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
well, I am fairly sure unless my "super Steve Austin bionic hip/back" comes in We shall see if i am climbing anything lol. Whose bringing a tank? Or Ill just be the "really far back player" on the level areas ;P
Don't worry about level ground. The DMZ is level and the Vendors area is in eye sight. I'll stay on the DMZ with you if you can't go out in the woods. There are plenty of tanks around as well. Someone will give you a ride and drop you off in the woods

Later,
Blackrain
Old 02-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #285 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
Don't worry about level ground. The DMZ is level and the Vendors area is in eye sight. I'll stay on the DMZ with you if you can't go out in the woods. There are plenty of tanks around as well. Someone will give you a ride and drop you off in the woods

Later,
Blackrain
yup

moongobbies, walkons, cascade commandos, feel the paint, and usually a few others....
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #286 (permalink)
RUN IT ON LIQUID!!!

My first super game and I'm way excited about it! May can't get here fast enough

MCB Feedback
resistance16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #287 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Shoot I'll hang out with you too. For a little while. I sometimes like to play point in a run through. Biggest point player you'll see too.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #288 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to stupiddogg Send a message via Skype™ to stupiddogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
Shoot I'll hang out with you too. For a little while. I sometimes like to play point in a run through. Biggest point player you'll see too.
IM sure Ill be in great company. Dont worry bout me, Ill play the "plant" if nothing else to draw them in
stupiddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #289 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Sounds good to me. God I can't wait for this. I'm playing tomorrow but it isn't going to curb the cravings for this.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #290 (permalink)

The only hill that was sort of bad is on the back side near the orchard, I think every thing else with the exception of "stix" is pretty easy to get around. Oh and the micro river thing lol it's always fun to watch people jump in to that.
Washington reign is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games