mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 02-23-2013, 03:16 AM   #301 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Can I use a Nerf battle sword?
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #302 (permalink)

No player to player contact is allowed at supergame, however i have seen guys in full 3 piece suits leading charges with nerf swords.

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #303 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Press Releases

For those of you interested in knowing what companies are coming out to SuperGame, here are a few press releases pushed out this month announcing gold sponsors:

G.I. Sportz Becomes Official Paint of SuperGame (Catshack Reports)

CCI Phantom Becomes a Gold Sponsor of SuperGame 45 (Slingpaint.com)

And an insider press release that hasn't hit the airwaves yet:

PaintballGateway.com Coming to SuperGame 45
February 22, 2013 - St. Paul, Oregon

Paintball Gateway (Paintball Gateway Online Store) confirmed yesterday that they will be attending SuperGame as a Gold level sponsor May 3rd through 5th, 2013. The company has committed to bringing a 26 foot trailer packed with product, event specials and prizes to the SuperGame XLV Vendor Village.

The southern California based store, online distributor and wholesaler, founded in 1989, is looking forward to meeting customers and getting to know the Northwest paintball scene first hand. A representative from Paintball Gateway said, "It will be our first [SuperGame] experience and we are excited to go. Hopefully we will be able to come out to future events again."

Paintball Gateway joins the ranks of Warpaint International, Planet Eclipse, Component Concepts Inc. and the Phantom, G.I. Sportz, Gearheadz Paintball LLC, VForce and other industry leaders in their support of the west coast's only semi-annual paintball trade show.

SuperGame XLV will be held in St. Paul, Oregon at SniperzDen Paintball Park. For information on registration, pricing and events, contact:

Supergame.
Tel: (503)585-9477
E-mail: dan@supergame.tv
###

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #304 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBOwner View Post
No player to player contact is allowed at supergame, however i have seen guys in full 3 piece suits leading charges with nerf swords.
that would be zane....

he told me he was gettin a pump militia flag/banner made to run with for SG45

*he didnt have a tank on his gun.... dont freak out *
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #305 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to stupiddogg Send a message via Skype™ to stupiddogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBwoman View Post
For those of you interested in knowing what companies are coming out to SuperGame, here are a few press releases pushed out this month announcing gold sponsors:

Paintball Gateway (Paintball Gateway Online Store) confirmed yesterday that they will be attending SuperGame as a Gold level sponsor May 3rd through 5th, 2013. The company has committed to bringing a 26 foot trailer packed with product, event specials and prizes to the SuperGame XLV Vendor Village.

The southern California based store, online distributor and wholesaler, founded in 1989, is looking forward to meeting customers and getting to know the Northwest paintball scene first hand. A representative from Paintball Gateway said, "It will be our first [SuperGame] experience and we are excited to go. Hopefully we will be able to come out to future events again."

Paintball Gateway joins the ranks of Warpaint International, Planet Eclipse, Component Concepts Inc. and the Phantom, G.I. Sportz, Gearheadz Paintball LLC, VForce and other industry leaders in their support of the west coast's only semi-annual paintball trade show.

SuperGame XLV will be held in St. Paul, Oregon at SniperzDen Paintball Park. For information on registration, pricing and events, contact:

Supergame.
###

and some more coming
stupiddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #306 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupiddogg View Post
and some more coming
I'm not saying names, but I saw a big SG LOGO on their web site last night

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #307 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBwoman View Post

Supergame.
###
This is great news. More vendors, more gold dollars to spend. HMMMMMMMMMM I wonder how many more guys from Cali are going to show now? Gili, Hurt Cow, Manny HMMMMMM.

It will be good to see Glenn and his crew again, even if that one guy does smell like cheese

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #308 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Denny's? What about Popeyes? Not sure if I can get the wife and daughter to go to that, they may want something a bit more.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #309 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
Denny's? What about Popeyes? Not sure if I can get the wife and daughter to go to that, they may want something a bit more.
The Southern Idaho players have had a long-standing tradition of hitting up a nearby Denny's after each day of play

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #310 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
What's more then Denny's? It's just a tradition of ours that we've been doing for a while now.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games