mcarterbrown.com

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 03-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #561 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBwoman View Post
**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

DANGEROUS POWER JOINS SUPERGAME 45

March 29th, 2013 - St. Paul, Oregon

Dangerous Power, manufacturer of the G5, announced their support of one of the West Coast's largest paintball events, SuperGame 45. Well known for paintball markers designed with features and durability well beyond their price point, Dangerous Power supports events that broaden the paintball playing field.

The SuperGame big game series targets players of all experience levels, from first time players to veteran teams. Providing a wide variety of formats, an affordable pricing structure for game play, classes and clinics, SuperGame 45 is an event for everyone.

SuperGame 45 will be held May 3rd, 4th and 5th. Included in the big game schedule are a pump tournament, night game, paintball trade show, tech classes, player clinics, tank wars, swap meet and a charity raffle with over $25,000 in prizes donated by event sponsors.

For more information on SuperGame 45, please contact:
Dan Bonebrake
dan@supergame.tv
Supergame or
(503)585-9477
###

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...psc4f58675.png

It just keeps getting better every week

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:22 AM   #562 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
When and how much?
Soon We are hoping to have retail pricing set on kits and complete guns by Supergame. You can email us at info@gearheadzpaintball.com to get on the info mailing list for them. We are going big at Supergame this time around, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:16 AM   #563 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBOwner View Post
Soon We are hoping to have retail pricing set on kits and complete guns by Supergame. You can email us at info@gearheadzpaintball.com to get on the info mailing list for them. We are going big at Supergame this time around, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Sent an email. Depending on the price of these kits it sounds like I might have all of my money spent already.
Extra Gear Sale

Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #564 (permalink)
Boss Lady

BOB GURNSEY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD TO BENEFIT FROM SUPERGAME45

April 2nd, 2013 - St. Paul, Oregon

SuperGame 45 representative Dan Bonebrake announced today that the Bob Gurnsey Scholarship Award has been added as a second beneficiary to the Bryce Hodgekiss Memorial Raffle. The paintball driven scholarship fund promotes higher education for high school students who are active in the paintball community.

The Bob Gurnsey Scholarship Award provided scholarships to seven young adults in 2012. Nine scholarship awards ranging from $500 to $2,500 are available to students in 2013. SuperGame 45 joins a growing list of supporters of the fund, which raises higher education funds through donations from paintball related companies, events and gifts from individuals.

The SuperGame 45 raffle spans all three days of the SuperGame event. From May 3rd through 5th, 2013 participants will have a chance at winning over $25,000 in prizes provided by event sponsors. Raffle ticket sales are always donated to a charitable cause or group, and the SuperGame 45 raffle will benefit both the Bob Gurnsey Scholarship Award and Teen Challenge Oregon.

If you would like to donate to SuperGame 45 raffle, please contact:
Dan Bonebrake
dan@supergame.tv
Supergame or
(503)585-9477

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:41 PM   #565 (permalink)
Boss Lady

A little blurb from us: Gearheadz Paintball's Meet Your Marker

The blog posting with more information about the Intro to Paintball Teching class, and a new announcement - the Player's Lounge coming to the Gearheadz Paintball booth.

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:28 AM   #566 (permalink)
MCB Member

AKA Fan
Less than 30 days away.....is nice yes?
Old 04-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #567 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powkoa View Post
Less than 30 days away.....is nice yes?
Oh wow! I didn't even realize that! I'm glad I'm working about 14 days straight. Gonna have done nice overtime.
Extra Gear Sale

Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #568 (permalink)
Will work 4 First Strikes

I'm in a bind. Planning on going to SuperGame (May 3-5). But my girlfriends mom (AKA future in-laws) decided to have her wedding the last minute on May 4. This is really upsetting. Wedding is at 4PM in Seattle (3hours drive) and I'm not thrilled about driving back and forth but I can't miss SuperGame. Anyone has a good excuse that I can throw or have a plan/suggestions?

She didn't like "Honey, this is your mom's third wedding... I'll make sure to attend the next one..." excuse.
jjron99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #569 (permalink)
RUN IT ON LIQUID!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjron99 View Post
I'm in a bind. Planning on going to SuperGame (May 3-5). But my girlfriends mom (AKA future in-laws) decided to have her wedding the last minute on May 4. This is really upsetting. Wedding is at 4PM in Seattle (3hours drive) and I'm not thrilled about driving back and forth but I can't miss SuperGame. Anyone has a good excuse that I can throw or have a plan/suggestions?

She didn't like "Honey, this is your mom's third wedding... I'll make sure to attend the next one..." excuse.

I'm a fan of the "I'll make sure to attend the next one" but I have an aunt who in on her 8th marriage so I think there will always be another.

Tell her your entry fee is already paid for and paint is bought and you don't want to waste money that you can't get back.

MCB Feedback
resistance16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #570 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

How long have you been with her? You made these
Plans long before this wedding was planned. Just go to SG45.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games