mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 04-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #581 (permalink)
I love college

Tax return on its way, and gearbag sale is up. Think I'm going to pester my mom this weekend and find out if she's coming out or not.

VEXX MOB

My feedback: MCB --> http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1449328

PBN +7/-0
32robwints36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #582 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32robwints36 View Post
Tax return on its way, and gearbag sale is up. Think I'm going to pester my mom this weekend and find out if she's coming out or not.
Awesome! Feel free to post here: Supergame Roll Call!

I'm keeping an updated list of MCBers who plan on attending.

Gonna be great!

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #583 (permalink)
Will work 4 First Strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibyman View Post
Offer to have the wedding at SG! Win, win. Of course there may be an entire crowd of people chanting "dont do it, dont do it".
I would go to SG still. They can't throw together a last minute wedding and expect everyone to attend.
Haha, I'm definitely going since I get the chance to run with Trinity and maybe learn a thing or two. If I leave him hanging, I might find myself being hunted down next SuperGame.
I just need an out without looking like I care about paintball more than anything else.

But I'm zeroing my markers this weekend, then I'm all set. Got a new scope hopefully that will let me film another cool video.
jjron99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #584 (permalink)
Boss Lady

GOG PAINTBALL JOINS SUPERGAME 45

April 5th, 2013 - St. Paul, Oregon

Darryl Trent revealed today that GOG Paintball (Welcome to Gog Paintball) has signed on as a Gold Sponsor for SuperGame 45. Known for their popular new product, the eNMEy, GOG Paintball is headed to the SuperGame Vendor Village to show off the entry level marker to game attendees. Darryl stated that the GOG Paintball booth will also have demo's available of their already proven G-1 tactical marker, the durable eNVy paintball marker, as well as GOG's entry level tournament marker, the eXTCy.

Launched in 2010, GOG has been driven to cater to entry level and scenario paintball players. Providing a long-proven platform at a sensible price point, GOG continues to set the standard for reliable and affordable paintball. Mr. Trent stated, "We are excited to be coming to SuperGame and will be bringing our new eNMEy." SuperGame 45 is just one of many events that GOG will be attending this year as they showcase the paintball marker which is suitable for new players and as a field rental setup.

The SuperGame is a large-scale scenario series held twice each year. SuperGame 45 will be hosted at SniperzDen Paintball Park from May 3rd through 5th, 2013. In addition to scenario play, tank wars, clinics and classes, the event also boasts a Vendor Village with over 20 merchants from around the world.

To learn more about SuperGame, please contact:
Dan Bonebrake
dan@supergame.tv
Supergame or
(503)585-9477
###

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #585 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBwoman View Post

Darryl Trent revealed today that GOG Paintball (Welcome to Gog Paintball) has signed on as a Gold Sponsor for SuperGame 45. Known for their popular new product, the eNMEy, GOG Paintball is headed to the SuperGame Vendor Village to show off the entry level marker to game attendees. Darryl stated that the GOG Paintball booth will also have demo's available of their already proven G-1 tactical marker, the durable eNVy paintball marker, as well as GOG's entry level tournament marker, the eXTCy.

Launched in 2010, GOG has been driven to cater to entry level and scenario paintball players. Providing a long-proven platform at a sensible price point, GOG continues to set the standard for reliable and affordable paintball. Mr. Trent stated, "We are excited to be coming to SuperGame and will be bringing our new eNMEy." SuperGame 45 is just one of many events that GOG will be attending this year as they showcase the paintball marker which is suitable for new players and as a field rental setup.

The SuperGame is a large-scale scenario series held twice each year. SuperGame 45 will be hosted at SniperzDen Paintball Park from May 3rd through 5th, 2013. In addition to scenario play, tank wars, clinics and classes, the event also boasts a Vendor Village with over 20 merchants from around the world.

Dan Bonebrake
dan@supergame.tv
Supergame or
(503)585-9477
###

https://www.gogpaintball.com/product...logoHeader.jpg
It just keeps getting better

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #586 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBwoman View Post

Dan Bonebrake
dan@supergame.tv
Supergame or
(503)585-9477
###

https://www.gogpaintball.com/product...logoHeader.jpg
i wonder what they'll say about my ions.....
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:50 PM   #587 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
i wonder what they'll say about my ions.....
Wonder what they'll say about my VIBEs and SP1s: Grips are being changed out and my flash doesn't do it justice.

Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 04-05-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:38 AM   #588 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
Wonder what they'll say about my VIBEs and SP1s: Grips are being changed out and my flash doesn't do it justice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps8becff10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...psb61e3646.jpg

Later,
Blackrain
Please bring that by the Gearheadz booth so i can on it.

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #589 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHPBOwner View Post
Please bring that by the Gearheadz booth so i can on it.
OK

Later,
Blackrain
Old 04-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #590 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
i think im about 70-80% done with her!

still need...
trigger assembly
relay cross holes
mount body to stock (its mounted to forgrip)
sanding, polish, ano, test/tune
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games