mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 01-31-2013, 05:26 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo View Post
First things first this year I'm taking a dump in someones hopper, so beware and keep your lids tight at night. Secondly, I'm going to focus more on the DMZ this year. Which means big money because I aim to bring the pain, mein.
Arturo...lol. Just keep your hopper pooping ways away from the MGB tents, lol. This is "Savage" from MGB by the way. Glad to be running red with my bros from OKC again this year. You guys coming out in full force?? MGB should have a pretty good turn out have a few new recruits as well.
shibyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #72 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibyman View Post
Moose if and when you hear a "freeze" yelled out and repeated, you may want to let a nearby ref know at that time that your a first responder. Dan will be all over the place at the event and will have may too much going on to remember. Last year a freeze was called and rumor spread that a guy needed medical help. I was on the other side of the field( its a big field) and was about to sprint to the dmz to see if i could help but they had it under control pretty quickly. Ref's are the best resource to use in that situation cuz they mostly have radios.
Hmmm okay that sounds like a good way of doing things. I will still probably stop by the first aid tent. Since I'm bringing a camelbak that had some good storage space I an going to bring gloves and some other trauma items just in case.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #73 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
What are you planning the budget around? Just so I can put a quick budget together. I've never been to SG so its nice to have someone that's been to know what to plan for.
$140 Registration
$100 Meals (if the private meal center is going) (at least a half dozen cases of water, if your Red or Blue and dehydrated, I will have water for you, I carry extra on the field with me)
Field paint @ $45 a case minimum 4 cases ($180)
$420 so far
May bring $100 or so (gold coins) for buying
Will probably buy a few more cases, could go up to 6 more to fall within the $800 mark.

Not included in that estimate, supplies to make my highly popular jello shooters, last May SG, 260 made, this years goal, 500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powkoa View Post

Bring some firewood, flashlights, and food from home and your good.
I would advise against the firewood, can't have fires, especially in the orchard since it scars the trees and the trees are the primary source of income for the field owners.

http://walkons.proboards.com/index.cgi?

FS Custom 13/3000 Tank Covers Paracord $35
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ord-%2435.html
Orpackrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:02 AM   #74 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Brass N Wood Fan
I think I'm just gonna plan on $500 just to be safe. I'm going to be shooting mostly stockclass with my DSG, and probably phantom. I may bring one of the semi guns out but I highly doubt it. They're coming with anyways though.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
Old 02-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #75 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
I think I'm just gonna plan on $500 just to be safe. I'm going to be shooting mostly stockclass with my DSG, and probably phantom. I may bring one of the semi guns out but I highly doubt it. They're coming with anyways though.

couple tents, couple tables, and a whole bunch of guns....
1 small flashlight, no pillows, no real food, best supergame ever!

the guns pic is one of my favs
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Let's get together for another MCB group pic again. Saturday after the final battle and raffle?
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #77 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
Let's get together for another MCB group pic again. Saturday after the final battle and raffle?
I'm down.

I get more and more excited every day!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #78 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
Sounds good to me.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #79 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Usually the pump tourny starts right after the raffle....

but maybe we can get em to hold off for 5min...

everybody meet up at the SSC Booth?
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:51 AM   #80 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

The Doctor has released me. I'll be atleast 50 lbs less. I'm getting my "GOLD COINS" ready. I'm glad I started a tradition. Mike at CCI seems to like them
Hotel is reserved (I'm a wimp). Pit crew is ready to shop at the Outlet stores,That's how she gets paid

For those who have never been. Best price is three days, even if you don't play pump. There are showers down the road at the local truck stop. Out let stores, walmart, fast food.
Have plenty of water and start hydrating a few weeks out. Water only. I always bring a cooler of smart water already pre mixed with nunn hydration tablets. I also bring Pydeolite with me (Can find in local infant section). Don't buy the clear stuff, taste nasty.

We'll be set up, just look for our banner. Stop by and say hello I'll be sporting my SP1s and VIBEs and also my Enemy. Who knows what else I'll have.

I'm going to shoot alot of people. I've even been known to shoot my own team mates if they get in the way Iam old and slow, but if I get you in my sites I might just shoot you

I'll be playing on RED Hopefully I'll have some grenades ready this yr. Everytime I plan, something happens.

Don't worry, I'm not a good player at all. I just enjoy playing.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games