mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 02-02-2013, 02:32 AM   #81 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

I forgot to mention, I'm smoke free now So I'll be moving a little faster than normal.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:48 AM   #82 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
The Doctor has released me. I'll be atleast 50 lbs less. I'm getting my "GOLD COINS" ready. I'm glad I started a tradition. Mike at CCI seems to like them
Hotel is reserved (I'm a wimp). Pit crew is ready to shop at the Outlet stores,That's how she gets paid

For those who have never been. Best price is three days, even if you don't play pump. There are showers down the road at the local truck stop. Out let stores, walmart, fast food.
Have plenty of water and start hydrating a few weeks out. Water only. I always bring a cooler of smart water already pre mixed with nunn hydration tablets. I also bring Pydeolite with me (Can find in local infant section). Don't buy the clear stuff, taste nasty.

We'll be set up, just look for our banner. Stop by and say hello I'll be sporting my SP1s and VIBEs and also my Enemy. Who knows what else I'll have.

I'm going to shoot alot of people. I've even been known to shoot my own team mates if they get in the way Iam old and slow, but if I get you in my sites I might just shoot you

I'll be playing on RED Hopefully I'll have some grenades ready this yr. Everytime I plan, something happens.

Don't worry, I'm not a good player at all. I just enjoy playing.

Later,
Blackrain
woot woot!

congrats on the weight and smokes... thats AMAZING!

and ya... the gold coins are the best mcb tradition at supergame.... it is pretty funny, until you spill em on the floor and lose $10-$20 for a few days

and dont sell yourself short, your a one man wrecking crew
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:11 AM   #83 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Man I'll get to play with BlackRain? This is just getting better and better. This is going to be overwhelming!
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:48 PM   #84 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
Man I'll get to play with BlackRain? This is just getting better and better. This is going to be overwhelming!
Looking forward to it MOOSE, it's all fun. I'll run with anyone Just don't get Military on me.

I look forward to meeting everyone. I should have alot of stuff to get rid of at Super Game swap meet. Best offers takes it

Look forward to a picture as well.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:33 AM   #85 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Brass N Wood Fan
I usually don't have tactics so I won't go military on you. Shoot what moves and hide from things that are shooting at you! That's how I roll.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
Old 02-03-2013, 01:50 AM   #86 (permalink)
RUN IT ON LIQUID!!!

Quote:
I think I'm just gonna plan on $500 just to be safe. I'm going to be shooting mostly stockclass with my DSG, and probably phantom. I may bring one of the semi guns out but I highly doubt it. They're coming with anyways though.
If that's your budget you're paying for all the gas and food

Or you can just give it to me and I'll spend it at Stanchy's and Mike Cassidy's. I'm sure most of it would go to Mike hahaha

MCB Feedback
resistance16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:10 AM   #87 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Brass N Wood Fan
Yeah right!
Old 02-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #88 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
I usually don't have tactics so I won't go military on you. Shoot what moves and hide from things that are shooting at you! That's how I roll.
LOL, I just stand out in the open. At last years, since my marker was giving me fits (It was really my hopper, but I had a day where things were going wrong left and right), I just stood out in the open during the last battle on Saturday. Since we were limited to the DMZ, I don't like to hide much, and got a total of eight or so paintballs to break on me. So I had to respawn eight times during the whole last hour or hour and a half. The rest of the time, I just stood there, out in the open, holding my marker up, just letting my two cameras roll the whole time.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #89 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Mercy Ever View Post
LOL, I just stand out in the open..
While duel-wielding these

with this on your back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVYw90eZLQ

flanked by these

....right?

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #90 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye20 View Post
Nope, singe Ego8, with regular pod pack (NXe 5+4) and with no tank on my flanks. LOL, you can actually see me for the briefest of moments in the Hellfish TV guys promo for for Supergame 43, as they were on the Red team filming, and I played Yellow. Dan had better be happy, as he always told me, when I was playing for the Forest Demons, to always keep my marker up. So it was up almost the entire time during the final battle.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games