mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 06-04-2013, 04:05 AM   #71 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mium View Post
Yeah, on Saturday. Sunday I wore a black t-shirt and let my brother use the T2.

I had some pump I traded for a long ways back that just needed an asa and some macroline. A friend that invited me let me borrow an asa and helped me set it up. Since it was "vintage day" is felt necessary. It was actually my first time using an off-center feed (it was right-feed).

edit: Just searched through all my posts. Bought that pump cocker in May of last year. And it shot like a champ.

I have quite a few pre-game accidental shots that I made while testing if my camera was actually on. And you know, I have a no-delete policy even for stuff that doesn't seem important...

About all this intro stuff... I say to Hell with it. Don't worry about it. I think it's perfectly legitimate to just go out and shoot each other up and THEN intro yourselves afterwards.

Anyways, it was great playing with you guys! I actually don't care who you are as long as you show up and play hard. Bonus if you're wearing a camera though
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.
He is the most interesting player in the world.
GoatBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #72 (permalink)
Perfection will suffice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooningSpork View Post
I apologize, I don't think I introduced myself to you guys, menace and premium. I was the fat Filipino guy in the soulcoffin #74 BEO jersey. or maybe I did and didn't catch your forum names... I dunno.
No worries. I caught your jersey, but with so many people milling around, and so many partial groups going out and coming back from the fields, air stations, chrono, cars, etc., not to mention refs randomly changing our teams, it was easy to go extended periods without intersecting.

And Pr3mium, nice also to put a name with the face!

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace View Post
No worries. I caught your jersey, but with so many people milling around, and so many partial groups going out and coming back from the fields, air stations, chrono, cars, etc., not to mention refs randomly changing our teams, it was easy to go extended periods without intersecting.
Exactly, people might be all over the place, and there might be so many people that you just lose track. So everybody feel free to stop feeling bad about this stuff. For my part, I kept confusing Pr3mium with his brother before the day was over anyways, screen name or not.

(And you know, having multiple screen names starts watering down the importance of screen names in the first place. Is "SoulCoffin" a banned SN on MCB, so you have to hide under a different name? Don't worry, we'll keep your secret.)

I put these on AO, guess I'll put them here too:

Tunaball 7 Day 1
Tunaball 7 Day 2

Hope you find some of yourselves in there. Like, I can tell you the videos where Freedom shot me once, Pr3mium shot me once, and Menace got a bounce off my head. And there's one of Outlaw5 (?) getting a surrender.
Logic and reason are anathema to him; but this does not deter him from prattling on.

Last edited by GoatBoy; 06-04-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #74 (permalink)
Nerd

Send a message via AIM to Diomedes

That was me getting surrendered by Outlaw5, right after shooting Pr3mium!

Here's what I have up so far:
Tunaball 7 Saturday
Tunaball 7 Sunday

They'll be more from each day going up in the next few days, including some good 3rd persion footage of Freedom creeping up on Goatboy, and a bunch of people (Menace, Goatboy, maybe BigEvil, Ty, and Nobody? I haven't looked super closely) on the spools field.
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
IT'S TIME TO TOSS THE DICE
DarwinZDF42<--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, etc. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Looking for a new mask? See how they compare.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:58 AM   #75 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Oh, so you were the 2 me and my brother were hanging with for a while by your trucks. I didn't really ask anyone their MCB username. What I find funny now is that I would've had a Phantom duckslide at that game instead of my CCM T2/2k pump cocker if you didn't trade it before I could snatch it up.

Also, had to watch game 3 on day 2. 3 minute mark, slid too far. Still mad about that.
Also GoatBoy: Right before Game 9 on day 2, "The whole other team just ate and came back. They're slow and can't move. Take advantage of that"

Also, poor kids in game 12. That did look like you got a nutshot on the one.

Last edited by Pr3mium; 06-05-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Pr3mium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #76 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mium View Post
Also, had to watch game 3 on day 2. 3 minute mark, slid too far. Still mad about that.
Also GoatBoy: Right before Game 9 on day 2, "The whole other team just ate and came back. They're slow and can't move. Take advantage of that"
You gotta get some knee pads man; I cringed when I saw that move from Diomedes' angle. He was so disappointed when you raised your gun.

Of all the quotes... I really do wonder sometimes if people are hearing my pre-game suggestions though. Gotta take advantage of the record breaking pork consumption somehow.

Also, I don't see this posted here, but Redic posted his pics:

Tunaball 7 Photos by redic115 | Photobucket

Lots of good pics in there; he has good coverage of a lot of players from Day 1.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:46 AM   #77 (permalink)
Perfection will suffice

Goatboy,

I dinged you? Was that during one of the two snap-shooting marathons we had on the spools on day 2? If so, it's only fair; you had a number that were way too close for comfort on my end.

Chplnstone had a few as well the first round.

A really fine set of exchanges. Just great.

Was thinking it might end in a draw the second game as well, but one of your teammates in a blue shirt (to your left) tagged me on the wrist right at the end.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Menace; 06-06-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #78 (permalink)
Nerd

Send a message via AIM to Diomedes

BTW, I have footage of those spools games from the sidelines. At least, I think it's those games. It'll be up at some point.
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
IT'S TIME TO TOSS THE DICE
DarwinZDF42<--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, etc. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Looking for a new mask? See how they compare.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #79 (permalink)
Not Worthy Of "MCBer"

The bounce in my list was Day 2 Game 6, about 2:25 in. Had to ask for a paint check; it was a pretty solid dinger.

That game does not show up in your vids (maybe you were eating lunch?).

It's funny, your camera angle is messed up from the hit you took, however, you're standing up on the banks of that reservoir so the action is happening below you anyways, and you manage to capture most of the action.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #80 (permalink)
BEO-Mafia

Send a message via AIM to BigEvil

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Guys -

Starting Monday I am going to begin the push to LL7 over on AO. If you want in, please start thinking about what we will need to do. The list is extensive.

I am going to ask for a separate forum on AO where we all can coordinate our efforts.

BigEvil's MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEvil
We don't want to actually hurt you, we just want to mess with you a bit...
BigEvil is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games