mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Scenarios and Big Games (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/scenarios-big-games/)
-   -   KITSPLAT at NW paintball (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/scenarios-big-games/231934-kitsplat-nw-paintball.html)

blackrain 04-22-2013 02:35 PM

KITSPLAT at NW paintball

I'll post more info as I get it. This event is local to me:

Kitsplatfest 2013. The event this year will feature Bounty Hunters, Outlaws and Healers, all must wear a costume. All costumes must be approved prior to the event by Jim.
The park will be open from 4pm-6pm the Friday before, May 17. This is so people can come out and purchase paint and admission before the big event. If you purchase paint you will get it that day, if you purchase admission you will get a card to show to prove you have already paid admission but you still must come to the booth to show us. Both of these things will help you move through line that much faster. We will NOT being doing pre-purchasing for rentals as we cannot gaurantee any rental equipment, we have ran out before.

Later,
Blackrain

blackrain 04-25-2013 03:17 AM

Anyone here going?
Later,
Blackrain :)

blackrain 05-06-2013 11:02 PM

Who local is attending? Im ready.
Later,

Powkoa 05-06-2013 11:51 PM

That was random. I went to nw paintball homepage and then their forum to get more information and see if I would attend the event. I could not find anything about kitsplatt 2013, and most of the posts there were from 2012 or earlier.
Then while I was still looking there you posted a thread about getting more information..

blackrain 05-06-2013 11:54 PM

Yep see what they do. ILUVSTRATS is a member here who works at the field. Maybe I'll contact him. Unless they are only updating on face book.

Later,
Blackrain

Powkoa 05-07-2013 12:12 AM

Met him out there at a pumps vs semi game a couple years ago. Super fun game with a couple hundred people.
He had some really nice vikings and revenges if I remember correctly.

No Mercy Ever 05-07-2013 12:55 AM

I am going to try to make it.

blackrain 05-08-2013 06:09 PM

Saturday, May 18, 2013.

9:00am until 5:00pm.

Kitsplatfest 2013. The event this year will feature Bounty Hunters, Outlaws and Healers, all must wear a costume. All costumes must be approved prior to the event by Jim.
The park will be open from 4pm-6pm the Friday before, May 17. This is so people can come out and purchase paint and admission before the big event. If you purchase paint you will get it that day, if you purchase admission you will get a card to show to prove you have already paid admission but you still must come to the booth to show us. Both of these things will help you move through line that much faster. We will NOT being doing pre-purchasing for rentals as we cannot gaurantee any rental equipment, we have ran out before.

NorthWest Paintball Park
368 Waaga Way/Hwy 303,
East Bremerton, Washington

Later,

blackrain 05-09-2013 03:27 PM

Here's the story line :)

Later,
Blackrain
:)

NorthWest Paintball Park

HERE WE GO!
Here's the game format for Kitsplat.
We'll play three games, Two games of "Bounty Hunter" and one game of "Shoot the Ref"

Bounty Hunter:
We'll play two games in the woods with total points deciding the winning team in each game. Team with the highest combined score wins the right to participate in a special raffle.

Characters will play as Medics or Outlaws.
Medics will rez normal players, allowing everyone to stay in play more, with shorter walks to get rezed.
Outlaws will be collecting points at various locations in the woods.

A limited amount of a special color Bounty Hunter paint will be available to each team, players can swap a bag of field paint for Bounty Hunter paint. Outlaws, if hit by bounty hunter paint, change sides, taking the points they've already collected in that game with them!

Shoot the Ref:
We'll have a team of refs on the challenge field. Everyone will be invited to take a turn trying eliminate a ref. If you eliminate a ref, you get to take one of their prizes. The refs get the keep what they don't lose.

If you have any questions about the game format, special rules, or getting special paint. Ask me.
- Irish (Mike O'Hare)

Washington reign 05-09-2013 08:42 PM

I thought about going to this, but we had a really weird experience last time we were there