mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2017, 05:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball
 
FarisPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

Armageddon Hells Survivors

Anyone going to this scenario game down in Pinckney? I will be playing for the Middle Eastern Coalition!
__________________
Member of WMU Bronco Paintball. Go Broncos!
Associate Accounts:
PBN: Vintag3 Pa1ntball
Ebay: FarisPB
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Michigan

This has been on my radar for a couple of years now, but the date never lines up with my schedule. I can definitely say that the field and staff have been consistently good for as long as I have been playing. While I tend to "onboard" new players at our own private games/field, I've never had someone walk away disappointed from a day of playing there.

Sometimes, the unsurpervised pre-teen"field rats" can get a touch out of hand, but most of us were there at some point in our lives. The staff is always quick to handle any major issues, though.

On a side note, how many guys do you have on your squad for WMU? I've recently transferred to Ferris and was sad to learn that their team has folded in recent years. It doesn't seem as though there's as much interest as there once was (at least up here).
Drunkonunleaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball
 
FarisPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkonunleaded View Post
This has been on my radar for a couple of years now, but the date never lines up with my schedule. I can definitely say that the field and staff have been consistently good for as long as I have been playing. While I tend to "onboard" new players at our own private games/field, I've never had someone walk away disappointed from a day of playing there.

Sometimes, the unsurpervised pre-teen"field rats" can get a touch out of hand, but most of us were there at some point in our lives. The staff is always quick to handle any major issues, though.

On a side note, how many guys do you have on your squad for WMU? I've recently transferred to Ferris and was sad to learn that their team has folded in recent years. It doesn't seem as though there's as much interest as there once was (at least up here).
you should come through it will be a blast but we have a 7 man team. we are the reborn Bronco Paintball team. WMU had a championship team for several years and then everyone went their separate ways much like you've experienced at Ferris. My friends and I refounded the team after it laid dormant for a couple years.
__________________
Member of WMU Bronco Paintball. Go Broncos!
Associate Accounts:
PBN: Vintag3 Pa1ntball
Ebay: FarisPB
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Beest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ann Arbor, Mi

PPS Fan
I'm registered for USA, I think I'll probably make it.
__________________
Cheers
Beest
Adapt and Survive
Beest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarisPB View Post
you should come through it will be a blast but we have a 7 man team. we are the reborn Bronco Paintball team. WMU had a championship team for several years and then everyone went their separate ways much like you've experienced at Ferris. My friends and I refounded the team after it laid dormant for a couple years.
Ironically enough, we actually have an indoor place in downtown Big Rapids now. I only have a few semesters left, so probably not long enough to put together anything solid. I'd be happy to try that place out and head town to TC in GR a few more times over the next year or so.
Drunkonunleaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball
 
FarisPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beest View Post
I'm registered for USA, I think I'll probably make it.
i'm mec (yellow team) and will be rockin a golden a5 (hard to miss) a head wrap and tactical vest. if you see the flag of Lebanon on the vest, it's me lol
__________________
Member of WMU Bronco Paintball. Go Broncos!
Associate Accounts:
PBN: Vintag3 Pa1ntball
Ebay: FarisPB

Last edited by FarisPB; 06-21-2017 at 02:59 AM.
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
HarleyQuinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Redford Michigan

Hmm.... If I was able to wear a mask I'd show up.


Maybe I'll swing by if I can convince someone to go with.

-cassie
__________________
We're bad guys, Remember?

Strive to be the person you needed growing up.
HarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC