mcarterbrown.com

Section 8 - SC Section 8

Old 06-08-2011, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Changes

Good Day to all-
As many of you have noticed on the boards or in conversation, there have been several changes within Section8. I'm proud to announce that at the core, Section8 remains a strong scenario team. I've spoken with many of you and the desire to continue the team resonates strongly. There will undoubtedly be many more changes over the coming years, however if we continue to treat each other respectfully, we will weather the storms as they come.
My current vision of the team is a group of individuals who are responsible for their own skill development (or in small groups), which when combined with other teammates becomes a force on the field. Which wins, but also enjoys the game at its most fundamental level.
As a team, we have no "home field" I encourage all of you to play at whatever venue you find and represent Section8 strongly. I'll be providing another post on "Skill Development". I'd like to regenerate some of the great conversation from the old pbjunkie days and use this as an update on how you are improving personally.

A couple of requests:
-Please take a moment to read the Section8 Credo/code of conduct (Code of Conduct : Section 8 - Scenario Paintball Team). Please let me know via PM or a phone call your thoughts on if/how this should remain/be changed.
-Please continue our discussions online and in all other media in a positive productive manner. This request applies to all who post within the Section8 forum as well.
-Please self select to help out in team duties as they arise. I personally have a lot going on in life, so I could use your help in whatever capacity it's available. (Including searching out games, preparing for games, recruiting, keeping me in check, developing skills, baking apple pies (just seeing if you're paying attention, but I' won't turn one down), coordinating social get togethers, naming but a few).
-If there are outlying issues you'd like to see resolved or addressed, please reach me as well.

With that, let's keep this team as a developing force and one to be admired, and reckoned with.
Sean (Mr. GQ)
Mr. GQ is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Section 8 - SC