mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Sheridan (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sheridan/)
-   -   The Wallyman can! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sheridan/225451-wallyman-can.html)

Hooligan 02-05-2013 10:20 AM

The Wallyman can!

1 Attachment(s)
" Who can take your old brass,
and make it good as new?"

The Wallyman can!

Attachment 37416

My 3 customized pieces came home over the last week.
All the work was done by Walz and I could not be happier with the results.
The aussie k2 was made to work with 12 grams so I could use it, nothing extra.
The kp was a beater with an oil stained stock that I picked up here awhile back. I had the stock carved up on my honeymoon to Jamaica. I gave it to Walz and said " Rastafy it, please". He nailed it.....
The sliding breach first strike carbine came from the mad mind of Walz himself. I said I wanted a short carbine that was first strike specific and short enough for my vest holster or scabbard. I also mentioned how much I liked the old west look of some of his previous markers.
Thanks so much for all of the hard work and creativity you put into these markers for me. I own quite a few markers, lots of them one off customs. I think these 3 mean the most to me since they are the first I have actually had made for me.

I owe you big time, Mr. Walz. Seeya this summer.

MEDuck 02-05-2013 10:26 AM

That carbine is soo nice. Do want.

crazyorigin 02-05-2013 03:55 PM

Great looking markers, the K2 is especially nice, i like you left it be, they look great just clean and original.

I see the first ever paintball scope i could really use...haha.

matteekay 02-06-2013 01:00 AM

I read "cam" and not "can", which lead to a whole 'nother (and far creepier/weirder) scenario in my mind.

That being said... very nice markers!

Jebus 02-06-2013 01:21 AM

That Rasta is BADASS!!

SKULL 02-06-2013 01:45 PM

wow that carbine is the nicest brass i have seen

Axel 02-07-2013 06:24 PM

Do you have any cash left? :D Those look great. I followed the Mare's Leg build with much interest.

river031403 02-07-2013 06:28 PM

I want carbine that thing is sweet!!!:drool:

Hooligan 02-07-2013 08:14 PM

I promised not to tell what I paid, but it was very affordable from my standpoint. I was lucky enough to get Walz out to one of our big games last year. The tank kinda gave him a hard time, but that old boy can still ball with the best of em.
These markers came about after alot of drinking and talking around the camp after the game. I will say that I gave Walz a big box o parts along with the donor markers to get the ball rolling. Included in the trade was alot of sheridan bits, a working bluestreak and an aci turret changer, plus alot more.
I finally got to shoot some paint through them yesterday in my sideyard and I'm more than happy with all 3 of them. I think I have brass for every situation now. Thanks again, Mr. Walz!