mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
I has a fuzzy hat

value ?

What would a pgp in good condition, still has the original coating on it and it isnt all beat
up, go for, it is in pieces cause it needs a seal kit, the only modification is it is drilled and tapped for a velocity screw
psycho91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

70 or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27
ooops
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
I has a fuzzy hat

I know this isn't the bst but if anyone is interest in it shoot me a pm I need the money
psycho91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

sorry to thread jack, but how much would said pgp be worth with damage to the pierce pin that required its replacing? Thats were my pgp is at.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Discovered the Hidden Cup

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
A seal kit from MaD or Palmers includes a pierce pin, so I'd say your gun has about the same value as psycho's.
Feedback
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

^^no kidding? (no sarcasm)
Let me preface this by saying I am a nelson user, so I know very little of sheridans.
The previous owner left me with the impression that due to the model of the gun, the pierce pin was not (practically) replaceable--short of drilling out the old pin, drilling, tapping and installing a new one, made all the more difficult because of the distance of the length of the 12 gram chamber.
Unless I am mistaken, and we are talking about different guns or different generations of guns, it sounds as if the repair on this may be a simple drop in replacement part?
the one I have says P.G.P., benjamin sheridan and a couple of other things on the sides of he tubes near the back.

edit: just read the p.g.p. f.a.q., and more truth is coming to light.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 03-08-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend

Yes. The pierce pin is the same piece as the valve stem. It is a simple swap with a new one and you are ready to rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback

Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sheridan