mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #51 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Yes yes yes this is sexy!!
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Painthappy: I figured it would find it's own set of rules... really.... Not intended for people to post a place with porn links left and right...

But really a place where you can loosen your tie... We'll see what happens. I figure that with the right set of people to begin with, we could have a good forum.

Otherwise it could go right down the drain...

So we'll see.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
A true thing of beauty.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #53 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Have you said/been asked about how the barrel stays on?
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #54 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
WALZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: coarsegold,ca

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
If you look on the right hand side you will see a thumb screw that screws in and out to make secure. (fits into small hole in sleeve of body)...

I really want to do a latch type but have not found what I need to do yet..
__________________
WALZ Feedback
WALZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #55 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Cool stuff, your work is very clean.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #56 (permalink)
All hail Chad!
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Stunning.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
My post was intended to be funnier than it was written
Feedback
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #57 (permalink)
Citrus Connection
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London Ontario, Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
She Arrived today And DAMN is she BADASS. Walz did FREAKING AMAZING WORK to her
gwapoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #58 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwapoboy View Post
She Arrived today And DAMN is she BADASS. Walz did FREAKING AMAZING WORK to her
She is a beauty!
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Painthappy: I figured it would find it's own set of rules... really.... Not intended for people to post a place with porn links left and right...

But really a place where you can loosen your tie... We'll see what happens. I figure that with the right set of people to begin with, we could have a good forum.

Otherwise it could go right down the drain...

So we'll see.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
WALZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: coarsegold,ca

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Awesome - Glad she made it safe and sound...

ANd I have to admit that all my buddies wanted this one...
So much drooling.. (it was like a pack of dogs staring at 10 lbs of beef jerky) haha..
__________________
WALZ Feedback
WALZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sheridan

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC