mcarterbrown.com  

Sidearms Bring on the Pistols! From Splatmasters to modern day semi-auto pistols.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

PT Enforcer parts

I've been out of the game for a while and now that I'm getting back in I'd like to finally fix my old PT Enforcer, which is missing the ramped plug from the rear of the magazine and the rear cocking knob.

I realize they're no longer made but I'd like to know who took over the company/patent. If I remember correctly 32 Degrees made the Enforcer, Extreme and Zeus (but I could be wrong about the Zueus). Now I see Delta's and T68, which seem to be the same basic deign, but I'm not sure who makes them. I ask because I recently called Crossman to ask about PGP parts and after swearing up and down that they hadn't had them for years someone found a box in the back and I got the new safeties and grip panels that I needed. I'm hoping I'd have the same luck with whoever took over for 32 degrees.

I would also like to know if there are any parts from newer model pistols that might fit on my PT Enforcer. I'm mostly thinking of the newer interchangeable magazines to replace the crappy silver tube that's stock on the Enforcer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

Really? 26 views and no one has any info for me? I got a reply back from a defunct tech service site that used to service 32 Degrees and they did say that the company was bought out by Kee. Now if only the guy will answer my second question about the successor models to the Enforcer series.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
the proper use of .50cal

Ooops, sorry about that. I saw your question when I was at work and I was going to check my pistols when i got home and I forgot.

You are talking about the older PT Enforcer with a side and rear cocking knob and the bolt on feed tube, yes?

is it like this?(stold this picture from Steve2z FST thread)

Last edited by Redcon-5; 12-08-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: add pic
Redcon-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

Exactly like that except I do have the feed tube, magazine follower, magazine spring and front cap. I'm missing the rear cocking knob (currently replaced with a long machine screw and hex nut) and the rear magazine plug. Only now do I realize that the key ring on the rear plug and the stainless loop on the magazine were meant to be connected with a chain I've tried using the ramped plug from a power feed but its too narrow for the space.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
the proper use of .50cal

Ok here is my best answer. I have a PT Enforcer but it also doesn't have the rear cocking knob (which is fine for me because mine has the side slot on the hammer that I like better). So I have no idea where to fine one, a whole new bolt from a newer pistol might work, but that will have to wait till the weekend and I'll try a few out.

Also my Enforcer doesn't have the magazine mount so I'm not certain if the rear plug will fit. However the four different types of spring magazine I have can all use the same rear feed plug, so it should work.

You will have to find or make an adapter plate to mount the newer magazines. Noxx on here used to make some, he is sadly MIA for the time being. You might try the posting in the BST, there are some floating around.

Good luck

Last edited by Redcon-5; 12-09-2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: cause I suck at spelling
Redcon-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
the proper use of .50cal

So between a PT Professional, Zeus 1, and Delta 68 nothing was a direct drop in replacement for the back cocking knob. The best solution was to take the plastic cocking knob from the Zeus flip it backwards and bolt it on. Stuck out a bit but worked really well.

If you do some metal work the whole Zeus bolt will drop in, you just have to turn down the shoulder on the link pin.

Any way good luck.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sidearms