mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Sidearms (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sidearms/)
-   -   Tiberius 8.1 Remote line (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/sidearms/106135-tiberius-8-1-remote-line.html)

Eyeheartmono 01-24-2010 06:12 PM

Tiberius 8.1 Remote line

Does anyone know when they are releasing the remote line adapter for the tiberius 8.1 ( through gun, not through mag ). Also when is the co2-less magazines coming out? Im having a hell of a time finding information on this and the tiberius website is useless when you don't have a Ip based e-mail. Any help would be appreciated.:gunsfiring:

thisissparta 01-24-2010 06:40 PM

Call Tiberius, that's the best way to contact them.

Manning 01-30-2010 11:15 PM

OP, did you ever find out this info? Would be helpful to others...

Eyeheartmono 02-14-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manning-is-my-hero (Post 1148981)
OP, did you ever find out this info? Would be helpful to others...

I called them a month ago, and they said they will be releasing it within the week. Same with the c02 less mags. I see nothing so far.

Scharfschutze91 07-07-2010 02:20 PM

Hey guys, I spoke to Eric at Tiberius arms and he told me that is should be out within a month or so and he is going to try to keep it under $30.

SPYDERz 08-13-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 (Post 1381529)
Hey guys, I spoke to Eric at Tiberius arms and he told me that is should be out within a month or so and he is going to try to keep it under $30.

Has anyone spoken to anyone at Tib recently since the last post? Its been a month since Scharf posted about the remote line, but there's still nothing out yet...

VooDooAddict 08-13-2010 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPYDERz (Post 1430078)
Has anyone spoken to anyone at Tib recently since the last post? Its been a month since Scharf posted about the remote line, but there's still nothing out yet...

Best way is to email Eric at Tiberius.
eric at tiberiusarms dot com

I've already got an email to him asking for an update on it. But the more of us asking the more they will see that there is sufficient demand to hurry up :gunsfiring:

SPYDERz 09-10-2010 09:16 AM

Hey Guys,

Good News! I just emailed Eric yesterday and he replied with the following:

"I have the first one off the machine with me to debut at the Paintball Extravaganza show in Anaheim this coming week. Should hit stores in about 2 weeks at $24.95.

Eric "

Is anyone going to this??? If you do, can you take and post pics?

Zenith_VSP 03-10-2011 02:50 PM

New specs for the remote line kit direct from Tiberius as of 3/10/11:

-New part Attaches directly onto the rear of the T8.1; replacing the large rear bolt screw (i.e. the part fits into the receiver body snug or screws in). Also secures/locks on with one set screw (left) and has an Oring on the right side for the air seal, which is where the remote nipple is located.
-New part features a straight remote nipple
-New part is approximately half an inch thick when installed; compactness
-New part will come with the needed mounting accessories and will come with dummy CO2 puncture pin (solid)
-New part M.S.R.P. $24.99 and will be shipped with USPS instead of UPS for lower shipping costs. *Request USPS Firstclass Mail for cheapest rate*
-No pictures as of yet (marketing dept. is working on this0
-Current Tiberius dealers do not have the part in stock and will take some time to acquire and/or supply

Regards,

-Jarred