mcarterbrown.com  

Sidearms Bring on the Pistols! From Splatmasters to modern day semi-auto pistols.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Whoops my bad, missed the second post. Personally, I hate leg holsters, having crap dangling from/bouncing around on your legs just sucks.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Mad Russian

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSPB-Rogue View Post
I hate leg holsters
Have YOU ever used one? lol, j/k
Old 11-03-2010, 08:00 AM   #13 (permalink)

I deserved that lol, but yes, yes I have. I hate them. Probably just a personal hangup but I hate having my gear shifting on me when I run, and no matter what I've done with leg holsters (leaving them loose, tightening them up ridiculously tight, adding non-slip straps, etc) they always either flop around or ride up. I'm much happier with a direct belt mount.
FEEDBACK
Old 11-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Sorry if this question has been asked before but what would be the best leg holster available for the t8? I know "best" is vague but i guess im looking for comfort the most, Im shying away from the shoulder harness for now but if i dont find a dropleg holster i really like i might try that one out.
camfcocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Mad Russian

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by camfcocker View Post
Sorry if this question has been asked before but what would be the best leg holster available for the t8? I know "best" is vague but i guess im looking for comfort the most, Im shying away from the shoulder harness for now but if i dont find a dropleg holster i really like i might try that one out.
My opinion:

CONDOR Tornado Tactical Leg Holster OLIVE DRAB OD Green - eBay (item 160498811637 end time Nov-25-10 23:21:44 PST)
Old 11-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

I had purchased one of those UTG Shoulder holster. I have onein Olive green. Both My T8 and mags fit and stay in place. The harness comes with some straps to hook your belt belt to; in order to stay in place. I usually use My T8 with a Custom Made Spec OPs P3 Pack with eight mags in the back and a leg holster from spec ops that holds a spare mag. 10 mags is not overkill! Anyway if you want my UTG Holster just toss me 15 bucks and I'll mail it to you. I havent even used it. I hope this helps.
Gunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
I had purchased one of those UTG Shoulder holster. I have onein Olive green. Both My T8 and mags fit and stay in place. The harness comes with some straps to hook your belt belt to; in order to stay in place. I usually use My T8 with a Custom Made Spec OPs P3 Pack with eight mags in the back and a leg holster from spec ops that holds a spare mag. 10 mags is not overkill! Anyway if you want my UTG Holster just toss me 15 bucks and I'll mail it to you. I havent even used it. I hope this helps.
Looks like i will be trying out this one first, thanks!
camfcocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:49 AM   #18 (permalink)

Despite my hatred of leg holsters I will agree this was one of the better ones I've used. I actually removed all the straps and did some modifications to use it as a belt holster for a while, it worked well with my T8 and my TPX. Now I use the CQB Tactical kydex holster for my T8.1 and I like that the best so far. But again I wear it on my hip, not on a drop-leg.
FEEDBACK

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sidearms