mcarterbrown.com

Sidearms Bring on the Pistols! From Splatmasters to modern day semi-auto pistols.

Old 05-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #701 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yes, it comes with it! I painted it black, it's clear as comes.
I don't need to look in any particular direction for shooting or playing, I should be fine! In fact good cameramanship will make sure I don't accidentally focus on my shooting!

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #702 (permalink)

Nice paint job. my camera is the same resolution, just good enough to show how I'm playing and who I'm shooting at. Looking forward to some vids.
biteweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #703 (permalink)
sucks at most things

[IMG][/IMG]

Condor Battle Belt Gen2
Right and Left full clip holsters
voodoo tactical m18 smoke grenade pouches (2 mags each)
co2 pouch from the tippmann drop leg holster
cellphone pouch with a swab
cheap stock class belt as a bandolier

Last edited by awesomesauce; 05-11-2013 at 09:18 PM.
awesomesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:36 PM   #704 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Black Duty Belt I picked up at some Surplus store, hook Velcro inside that I have not taken advantage of yet.
Elastic butt-stock shot shell holders I stitched down to fit on the belt, recently replaced these with an elastic holder like the wristbands Agent Smith uses.
The latest holsters I stitched up from leather that was way too thick. The first holsters were thinner and patterned off AS holsters. This pair I incorporated some holders for the stock barrel plugs, I never liked them hanging around in a pocket. Space above the plugs where I clip on the AS decoder ring(not shown)
A pair of 5 mag holders I stitched up 2 years ago, at the time I could only find them for 1911 or .22 mags so I made my own. They've done alright for me, never had a mag fall out, even though the elastic i used was kinda weak. I do get a ball or two fall out of a mag, so I'll stitch up the bottoms better if I make more. I have one more made with just wide upholstery elastic on the outside that rides on a Velcro panel in the left pants cargo pocket.
Emdom dump pouch, though I think I'll make something better for the opening. I've dropped some spent 12g while belly crawling. Been riding on the front side like a sporran lately.

Redhead brand neoprene shotgun belt. Nylon belt and buckle with a neoprene panel about 2 feet long. Snip the bottom off 14 or so shell holders and tubes slide right in, leaving 6 or so spots for 12gs. Even has a zippered pouch along it's length that holds my wallet and keys out of the way.
Homemade holster I made out of some extra leather. I never liked any of the holsters I got for this pistol, they never stayed attached or never kept the pistol in place. I broke the feed on mine so it's bolted on lower, sticks up no higher than the rest of the pistol. This holster holds well, but it needs a leg tie and some stiffening on the top portion.
Grider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:08 AM   #705 (permalink)
Banned

I having "travel light - travel best" attitude, so my gear is comonly pretty minimalistic - old PGP holster, military belt, camo and two own sew/stitched flexible holders for powerlet or for 10-rnd tube:

...but the best games what I have have been without aditional, spare ammo - simply marker with 10+1 balls and few paintballs in pocket on chest.

In the the "old days" of paintball humble beginning (~1994-1998 in my country) we have experience that good SC player can have ~1:3 shooting success rate... and Im not greedy - three opponents out in one game are enought for me :-).
3022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #706 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3022 View Post
I having "travel light - travel best" attitude, so my gear is comonly pretty minimalistic - old PGP holster, military belt, camo and two own sew/stitched flexible holders for powerlet or for 10-rnd tube:

http://www.pgp.mysteria.cz/action/gear_02.JPG

http://www.pgp.mysteria.cz/action/gear_01.JPG

...but the best games what I have have been without aditional, spare ammo - simply marker with 10+1 balls and few paintballs in pocket on chest.

In the the "old days" of paintball humble beginning (~1994-1998 in my country) we have experience that good SC player can have ~1:3 shooting success rate... and Im not greedy - three opponents out in one game are enought for me :-).
pics not working.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #707 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
pics not working.
For me they working. Perhaps some problem between Europe and USA?
3022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #708 (permalink)
Phantom Lords

CCM Fan
Works for me

my feedback
Reloadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #709 (permalink)

3022's pics work fine here too.

I am running a minimalist TPX rig. TPX is stock, it just has a LAPCO .687 that works pretty good for 2 year old junk paint from my closet. 2 TMC 5 mag holders from ebairsoft, on a cheapo belt. The belt unlatches and falls off sometimes, so I may need to use a different one.

I put my empty mag in the empty slot on the left, and then pull out the new mag to the right, and go across both pouches like that. I am getting some elastic 12g holders to put on the velcro patches on the flaps, they should be here in a few days. 9 mags in total, but I usually play private with friends, so I only use 2-3 mags per game

Last edited by smiffington; 06-05-2013 at 04:33 PM.
smiffington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #710 (permalink)
MCB Member

All suited up on sunday in my basic rig.

2 pistols, 24 mags and 15 co2:

I actually head out with some pockets empty, I could easily carry 10-15 more without it being very obvious.
Still waiting on black Emdom pouches!!

You can barely see a few mags dumped in the rear dump pockets. The 3 each in the front thigh pockets show from the side. The shoulder pockets show less than I thought. Looking like less with more is the most!

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sidearms