mcarterbrown.com  

Sidearms Bring on the Pistols! From Splatmasters to modern day semi-auto pistols.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Function over looks
 
monty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Send a message via MSN to monty

I guess I'm back

Gave up my last pistol about 2 years back. Then last week I won a T8.1. Played a few games with it and im hooked again. I still have my "pocket" spyder but I'm going to try playing pistol only at my next big game this august.
__________________
My humble youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/rpmtl

My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
With all the drama, whining, superiority complex, and "you can't play here newbie" attitude I wonder if scenario paintball is attempting to take a lesson from tournament paintball on how to decrease interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I don't particularly have any respect for players using a pump gun.
monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Paintball Fox
 
BenoitOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada, QC

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post
Gave up my last pistol about 2 years back. Then last week I won a T8.1. Played a few games with it and im hooked again. I still have my "pocket" spyder but I'm going to try playing pistol only at my next big game this august.
pistol only at tippmann challenge? gonna cost ya alots of 12ies :P
__________________
Currently a dealer for: Ninja Paintball
Distributor from: PaintballGear / Ansgear
Feedback
Was sponsored by(2010):
Point Of View Cameras - For your helmet camera needs
BenoitOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Function over looks
 
monty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Send a message via MSN to monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoitOWN View Post
pistol only at tippmann challenge? gonna cost ya alots of 12ies :P
yessir! going to try anyways, if all else fails I have my spyder pistol with 50rds hopper but i figure why not. It always bogs down and becomes a big shoot fest. this year I'll try other kinds of maneuvers. I emailed Mirabel to ask if we can use cold smoke devices, i might be a 'grenadier' of sorts if they say yes.
__________________
My humble youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/rpmtl

My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
With all the drama, whining, superiority complex, and "you can't play here newbie" attitude I wonder if scenario paintball is attempting to take a lesson from tournament paintball on how to decrease interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I don't particularly have any respect for players using a pump gun.
monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sidearms

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC