mcarterbrown.com  

Sidearms Bring on the Pistols! From Splatmasters to modern day semi-auto pistols.

Old 07-27-2013, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

I think I would buy one
Old 07-29-2013, 11:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Oh nO! Poor JT! Noone's ever going to buy a single one of those! Awwww.

FINALLY, there is a worse fate in paintball than getting knifed. A worse fate than a barreltag. Want to deal out the ultimate humiliation to leetist snobs? US-50 them!!!

Am I mister La-De--Da that I'm too good to shoot someone with a nerf gun? NO.

Matteekay, my fight has always been against the truly STUPID notion there IS or SHOULD be such a thing as "be-all end-all of markers".
Variety and choices are what I ask for. Each maker egotistically thinks what he personally likes is 'the be-all end-all' and tries to shove it down my throat instead. So you've totally hung that label at the opposite window, buddy.

I play pistol, so do a lot of my friends. Always have. Are you saying I should listen to people who try to tell me my friends and I don't exist? It's an interesting suggestion, but doesn't leave me anywhere to go from there, so I hope you don't mind if I keep playing pistol in spite of the fact that the industry would prefer I use an Ego11....

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Major Power Factor

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentSmith View Post
Oh nO! Poor JT! Noone's ever going to buy a single one of those! Awwww.

FINALLY, there is a worse fate in paintball than getting knifed. A worse fate than a barreltag. Want to deal out the ultimate humiliation to leetist snobs? US-50 them!!!

Am I mister La-De--Da that I'm too good to shoot someone with a nerf gun? NO.

Matteekay, my fight has always been against the truly STUPID notion there IS or SHOULD be such a thing as "be-all end-all of markers".
Variety and choices are what I ask for. Each maker egotistically thinks what he personally likes is 'the be-all end-all' and tries to shove it down my throat instead. So you've totally hung that label at the opposite window, buddy.

I play pistol, so do a lot of my friends. Always have. Are you saying I should listen to people who try to tell me my friends and I don't exist? It's an interesting suggestion, but doesn't leave me anywhere to go from there, so I hope you don't mind if I keep playing pistol in spite of the fact that the industry would prefer I use an Ego11....

Rob
...it was a joke. Hope that didn't take too long to write!

Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Nah, I'm quick.
Sorry for taking you the wrong way but I've had 27 years to get pissed about this and I have. I can't imagine too many customers in any sport that have been told to get screwed so many times, for so long, by so many companies that were supposed to be serving up what the customer wanted.
I keep my 'in front of Grandma' voice on when online, ask me about this in person if you want the unrated version...

I'm not the grudgy type. When Tippmann finally came to their senses, I quit calling them bad names to their faces in the Tiki Bar at the big games(after 15years they almost seemed to miss it)!
In talking to the Empire rep this weekend I gave him my honest and I hope helpful mod for the SA-17. He wasn't offended when I told him that to me pistols ARE paintball and so Empire had never made any paintball gear as far as I was concerned, might as well make vacuum cleaners. He was honest enough to agree.

I'll buy one of these if the valve is anything I can use. It's a start anyway!

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
12 Gram Miser

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottQ
The marker shoots 180-220 FPS and gets 60+ shots out of a 12 gram(I've gotten close to 80 if I let the jet rest between magazines).

Both magazines are spring fed, the top mock-scope is removable so the user can ball with just the 7 rounds in grip.
They might be out in the next few weeks.
neftaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Pretty clever routing with that spring feed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I really like the picture posts, because I don't understand most of the word posts.
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Should be just in time for the Halloween games.

http://www.xtremepaintballpark.com/

Main: Twin TipX
PGP or Enmey, depending on my mood
Grider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:29 AM   #18 (permalink)

looks like fun, but why couldn't they have just made it work with their z100 mags i wonder. hope it can be single action as well as double action for fun of cocking it
Istobla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
12 Gram Miser

Brass and Wood Fan
The Z100 mags are too large to fit inside the grip alongside a 12g and still be holdable by a child (or an adult for that matter). They couldn't put them anywhere else as it would require a bunch of plumbing or extra plastic and put the cost of manufacture right up.
neftaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

these are now in my local Wally world, gonna have to call me Kee rep and see if they are available to me .
it was 40 bones, package said scope held 15 and there was a 7 rd mag. not much for specs on the package but its a dual action semi, so probably based on the NSG Splatmaster Rapide.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sidearms