mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Smart Parts / GOG (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/smart-parts-gog/)
-   -   Enemy trigger pull? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/smart-parts-gog/229709-enemy-trigger-pull.html)

James_Blond 03-25-2013 03:20 PM

Enemy trigger pull?

So the enemy has intrigued me with all the rave reviews about it. Seems awesome and the forth coming g1-M with convertible feed even more so.

My question is what does the trigger pull itself feel like? I know its short and light, but is it just smooth throughout the whole pull or can you feel any snap like on mag or a hinge cocker? Basically is it satisfying or does it lack character?

Murf425 03-25-2013 03:23 PM

It has no 'click' or 'snap' to it at all. It's just a smooth, short pull with no feedback other than the spring resetting it. A lot of people keep saying it shoots like a 'Mag but, in my experience, it's MUCH lighter than any classic 'Mag trigger, and doesn't have the click that they do.

Agglet 03-25-2013 04:37 PM

It's almost light enough to be an electro but has just enough feel that you know it's a mech so it has character all its own. At the risk of a lynching and as much as it pains me to admit it this $130 marker shoots nicer than a 'mag.

Murf425 03-25-2013 04:51 PM

^Amen. Waaaay nicer.

ves206 03-25-2013 04:59 PM

I had a guy use mine for a couple woods ball games over his geo 2.1. He loved it and thought i was lying about the 130$ price tag.

blackrain 03-26-2013 04:03 AM

Sounds like I need to shoot mine this weekend.

Later,
Blackrain :)

henchman 03-26-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agglet (Post 2664630)
It's almost light enough to be an electro but has just enough feel that you know it's a mech so it has character all its own. At the risk of a lynching and as much as it pains me to admit it this $130 marker shoots nicer than a 'mag.

I have to admit it as well.
The do shoot nicer than a mag.

James_Blond 03-28-2013 11:53 AM

hmm intriguing. I would definitely like to try one before buying. Of course the g1-m doesn't even have a release date yet.

PistolRogue 03-29-2013 02:26 AM

The trigger pull can be adjusted down to 1 lbs by removing the return spring, according to GOG. I don't have a trigger pull gauge or anything to confirm this but even with the spring set on slightly higher than stock tension, it takes less effort to pull than any RT mag I've used. I can't comment on ULT since I've never shot one of those. But considering my Tac One was lucky to get 4 pods and a hopper out of a full fill on a 68/4500, and my eNMEy can get 4.5 and a hopper out of a 48/4500, I'll stick with the eNMEy. And don't get me wrong, I really liked my mags while I had them, but at the time I was playing mostly at a field with a decrepit air system and I was getting tired of having to come off the field so often to reload.

James_Blond 03-29-2013 02:28 PM

how instantaneous is the shot during the trigger pull. Is there a noticeable delay btwn pulling and the bolt moving forward and firing? My mech ion seemed a little slow in this regard.