mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #11661 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado719 View Post
yeah man sorry to be brutally honest but just like anything if you want something thats going to last and be reliable, you def get what you pay for. I love my glock and for 399 out the door I will never own any other pistol.
to each their own, personally i hate glocks... not a fan of hi-point either, but for different reasons...
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #11662 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCross View Post
What movie is that? Why am I always profiled as a killer? (muahaha) I was thought to be the one to blow up the school. in middle and high school I was routinely checked up on by the guidance counselor and school cop. They wanted to talk to me to check up on my state of mind.
Hackers
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #11663 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Hackers
also way late i said that yesterday
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #11664 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTodd View Post
I am not able to spend all day on MC. I only get on every other day at best.
jealous
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #11665 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r(uRy View Post
to each their own, personally i hate glocks... not a fan of hi-point either, but for different reasons...
I do too. Not a fan at all. I was merely pointing out that although Hi Points aren't all that expensive, people have been killed by them.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #11666 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I do too. Not a fan at all. I was merely pointing out that although Hi Points aren't all that expensive, people have been killed by them.
lol yes but people have been killed by nearly any and everything
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #11667 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I was citing cases where a gun was used and actually killed the person. It's a cheap, effective weapon. I hear a lot of people talk about how it's a craptastic gun, but that doesn't bring those people killed with it back to life.

I hear the same about 9mm bullets. If it's such a wimpy, girly round, all those killed by should still be alive.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #11668 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I was citing cases where a gun was used and actually killed the person. It's a cheap, effective weapon. I hear a lot of people talk about how it's a craptastic gun, but that doesn't bring those people killed with it back to life.

I hear the same about 9mm bullets. If it's such a wimpy, girly round, all those killed by should still be alive.
good point... 9mm may not have the "stopping power" of a 45 but they still kill
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:03 PM   #11669 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
i still really want a sig 45 and a tommy :-)
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:06 PM   #11670 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r(uRy View Post
also way late i said that yesterday
Whoops
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC