mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #11751 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
So who is still coming next week?
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #11752 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Me! and ill prolly have one more with me. mabey 2. but i will definately be there
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #11753 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
Me! and ill prolly have one more with me. mabey 2. but i will definately be there
Cool man, let me know if something comes up. It would suck to make the drive and be the only one there.

I'm not sure what I'll bring. Hell, I've been thinning out my stuff. I'll probably bring everything.

I might drag someone else along too. I'll have to see if they're up to it later on. He has the flu now and I'm not going anywhere around him.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #11754 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Cool man, let me know if something comes up. It would suck to make the drive and be the only one there.

I'm not sure what I'll bring. Hell, I've been thinning out my stuff. I'll probably bring everything.

I might drag someone else along too. I'll have to see if they're up to it later on. He has the flu now and I'm not going anywhere around him.
ill definately be there. ive been wanting to play bad for 2 weeks now.
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #11755 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Same here man, glad I'm not alone. Were you planning to go up to Old River next month?
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #11756 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
yea. thats my plan. ive got the cash saved up so if nothing comes up ill be there too. i want to play the scenario at waynes world in april but idk if that will happen or not.
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #11757 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Need help finding a 2K pump kit. I'm on my phone so searching is difficult.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #11758 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Need help finding a 2K pump kit. I'm on my phone so searching is difficult.
ccm deluxe only or are you not that picky
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #11759 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sanford, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
So who is still coming next week?
I'll be coming too barring any unforeseen urgent family commitments. Deuce, I have your description from a while ago, I will be looking for you. I'll be the chinese guy with the warp-fed E-Mag, probably not too common of a combination. What time will you be there? How's the parking at XPX, is it paved or rough, would a low-clearance vehicle have trouble?
Doubledutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #11760 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Not that picky for this. So far I've found a Gat, Team Hooptie, CCM Basic and whatever ANS sells.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC