mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-20-2011, 12:43 AM   #11771 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
nice pics tom. who won?
Old 02-20-2011, 12:46 AM   #11772 (permalink)
TomCross

East Tennessee did,

1-ETSU
2-FGCU
3-FAU
4-Georgia State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCross View Post
There's not a lot of bright people in GA.
^ I take that back, Georgia State University has a good paintball team.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #11773 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
we played Georgia State when i used to play football
Old 02-20-2011, 12:52 AM   #11774 (permalink)
TomCross

how would you have liked one of those gators jersey's to go with those pants? i noticed no one on the team had those pants.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #11775 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
i almost bought one on pbn but the guy wanted 250 form. the pants are real rare. they were only for the team. idk how many they made but not alot. i will have those pants forever.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:59 AM   #11776 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Wow the PM8 shot sick. I played against tourney/Xball Douchebag overshooters for most of the day and had a blast. Playing pump for close to 2 years nonstop really helped. for the most part I was shooting better leftie and snapping a lot faster than the other guys who have been shooting electro all their life.

I had the board on 13 bps NXL all day and played an easy 12-ish games if not more and only shot through only 3 bags. I played from 10am to 7pm. Had a really fun day.

PBworld has pretty ****ty refs but once you get around that, all the guys and owner in the main building were very very nice and the fields are good too. One thing that did piss me off is that us, the players, had to blow up the bunkers in the morning. plus It was only me and some other guy that actually knew how to blow them up
next time you want to go play semi airball lmk and ill go with you.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:03 AM   #11777 (permalink)
TomCross

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Wow the PM8 shot sick. I played against tourney/Xball Douchebag overshooters for most of the day and had a blast. Playing pump for close to 2 years nonstop really helped. for the most part I was shooting better leftie and snapping a lot faster than the other guys who have been shooting electro all their life.

I had the board on 13 bps NXL all day and played an easy 12-ish games if not more and only shot through only 3 bags. I played from 10am to 7pm. Had a really fun day.

PBworld has pretty ****ty refs but once you get around that, all the guys and owner in the main building were very very nice and the fields are good too. One thing that did piss me off is that us, the players, had to blow up the bunkers in the morning. plus It was only me and some other guy that actually knew how to blow them up
haha yea, that field is used to free-loader teams that practice there for free. They make them air-up the bunkers. at least the have a way for you to do it! Glad you had a good time. The reason that field is a bit po-dunk is because it's a grungy paintball player haven, kinda like a hole in the wall gym for a boxer.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:15 AM   #11778 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Yeah I'll hit you up alex when I do.

Tom: Yeah I saw that, I still liked Addiction's Airball crowd better. Lots of overshooting, but the dude will atleast go up to you and apologize and bump your fist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #11779 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Don't have time to catch up with the thread. Overslept. Jumping in the car for an hour drive so I can shoot holes in paper and kill stuff. I'll catch up tonight.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #11780 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

I almost thought the one with the gators jersey was alex. I guess I got the pants and jersey mixed up, but the dude looks tall enough to be him and is wearing grills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast