mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #12101 (permalink)
I've been around

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Is it me, or does anyone else get irritated when people click their mouse really hard for no reason and type like they are a caveman? I sit next to this woman at work who types like she is pushing her keys through her desk and clicks her mouse with her whole hand, not just her pointer finger.
i am annoyed by this as well... My guess is they feel it is like a type writer and they need to put force behind each keystroke... either that or they are just really angry at the computer all the time

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #12102 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r(uRy View Post
i am annoyed by this as well... My guess is they feel it is like a type writer and they need to put force behind each keystroke... either that or they are just really angry at the computer all the time
there is a kid in my sociology class that types really loud. it is so annoying.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #12103 (permalink)
MCB Member

She's hyper, and a little wacky. Always talking under her breath and smacking her desk.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:31 AM   #12104 (permalink)
They call me Alter She-Go

Send a message via AIM to Krunk_Kracker Send a message via MSN to Krunk_Kracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
i can still pick you up if you want
It's up to you man, do you plan on staying all day? You could meet me at my place and we could take my truck if you want, I get 23mpg on the highway, haha.

Quote:
Is it me, or does anyone else get irritated when people click their mouse really hard for no reason and type like they are a caveman? I sit next to this woman at work who types like she is pushing her keys through her desk and clicks her mouse with her whole hand, not just her pointer finger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r(uRy View Post

Please don't get me started on how your typical numbnuts pc user is...
Old 02-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #12105 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
It's up to you man, do you plan on staying all day? You could meet me at my place and we could take my truck if you want, I get 23mpg on the highway, haha.
i sent you a pm
Old 02-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #12106 (permalink)
I've been around

CCM Fan
Quote:
She's hyper, and a little wacky. Always talking under her breath and smacking her desk.
I would keep an eye on her, that big building you work in is prime for a multi homicide/ suicide raid with a SMG if she snaps your close by...

Make sure you know the emergency exits is all i am saying

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #12107 (permalink)
MCB Member

There's already a guy here everyone calls "Milton" so I know all the quick ways out. I swear he's going to burn the building down. He works two jobs, curses and swears, falls asleep at his desk and yells at his wife on the phone in front of everyone. One of these days...

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Quote:
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #12108 (permalink)
They call me Alter She-Go

Send a message via AIM to Krunk_Kracker Send a message via MSN to Krunk_Kracker

Quote:
There's already a guy here everyone calls "Milton" so I know all the quick ways out. I swear he's going to burn the building down. He works two jobs, curses and swears, falls asleep at his desk and yells at his wife on the phone in front of everyone. One of these days...
LOL

There was a guy like that here for a while. WE DID NOT LIKE EACH OTHER...mainly because I'd call him on all his **** all the time.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:39 AM   #12109 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I thought I had a deal worked out for a Shocktech DM5 but now the guy wants me to add to the Cocker 'cause "STDM5's go for 400+." His words. Oh well.
$400 my ***. I had a guy offer me an '06 Ego for my Phenom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCross View Post
I just wrote a near 2000 word explanation why I think paintball guns are like cars and le mans is like NPPL/PSP and how there's no innovation for woods-ball. When I clicked submit it told me I wasn't signed in and took me to a log in page, after i logged in it said i was already logged in and click back to return to the previous page. I clicked back and everything was gone. I should have known to copy just in case and I didn't. I got hosed.
I've had that happen countless times over the years on forums. It sucks every time.

You read too many books bro. Trying to find an explanation for everything is going to drive you nuts. Think about what it's like to talk to Ryan and you'll get what I'm saying.

Quote:
Yes, oh hell yes. Yeah, my keyboard will start to get loud when I'm hitting like 85wpm but I rarely do that anymore. I hate people that jackhammer their keyboards, especially when they're a two finger typer.

Quote:
Befriend that guy, someday it might just save your life. I'm serious. He probably has a "list".

Pounding headache and liquor squirts. Today is going to be fun.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #12110 (permalink)
MCB Member

I just don't make eye contact. And he's a bit of a nerdy guy, so I figure I could take him if my life depended on it! But he probably has a list...which scares me.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast