mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #12211 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Alex, don't interrupt fat people when they're fighting.
hey im fat too so its all good.
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #12212 (permalink)
They call me Alter She-Go
 
Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Send a message via AIM to Krunk_Kracker Send a message via MSN to Krunk_Kracker

You ****ers did it again, post so fast that the topic has changed by the time I finish my post.
__________________
Red Stock Class Phantom
Krunk_Kracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #12213 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
I actually sometimes where that kind of stuff. I own a few, including this one: Men's XTreme Couture Iron Graphic T-Shirt - Men's Wearhouse
Douchebag alert!!! jk

The thing with pump shirts is that noone who plays paintball knows who what the hell you're talking about. I need a "save a rock, throw an ion" shirt just so I can get some PB publicity out lol.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #12214 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Alex, don't interrupt fat people when they're fighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
hey im fat too so its all good.
Damn straight!

Tom, skinny Howie Mandel look a likes aren't allowed in this trash talking.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #12215 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Tom, skinny Howie Mandel look a likes aren't allowed in this trash talking.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #12216 (permalink)
They call me Alter She-Go
 
Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Send a message via AIM to Krunk_Kracker Send a message via MSN to Krunk_Kracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Douchebag alert!!! jk

The thing with pump shirts is that noone who plays paintball knows who what the hell you're talking about. I need a "save a rock, throw an ion" shirt just so I can get some PB publicity out lol.
Next time, I'ma let that middle aged balding dude kick your little Columbian ***!
__________________
Red Stock Class Phantom
Krunk_Kracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #12217 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
Next time, I'ma let that middle aged balding dude kick your little Columbian ***!
i hope im there to see that happen
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #12218 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Alex, you need a remote or not.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #12219 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Alex, you need a remote or not.
i dont "need" it lol but i would like to have one
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #12220 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I've got one coming in so I'll have two and remember you mentioning you wanted one.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC