mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #1511 (permalink)
They call me Alter She-Go
 
Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Send a message via AIM to Krunk_Kracker Send a message via MSN to Krunk_Kracker

Ok, will do.
__________________
Red Stock Class Phantom
Krunk_Kracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #1512 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Yay!!! I got my new #6 powertube and my Nelson is not getting 10 shots a 12 gram.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #1513 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Yay!!! I got my new #6 powertube and my Nelson is not getting 10 shots a 12 gram.

what cha up to now 15?
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #1514 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

Shut up! It also needs a new valve spring because the one on it is too weak, and that's why it's so inefficient.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #1515 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
So the 18th is supposed to be open play during the day and 2/10 around 2?
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #1516 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

i think it's around 1. but yeah 1 or 2. should be the right time.
__________________
SOME KNIVES FOR SALE: BENCHMADE, EMERSON AND CHRIS REEVE SEBENZA
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/y...nza-knife.html
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #1517 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
Shut up! It also needs a new valve spring because the one on it is too weak, and that's why it's so inefficient.
Hey i wasnt bashing it, i was serious... they werent know for great efficiency but they are cool as ****... What are you up to now then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i think it's around 1. but yeah 1 or 2. should be the right time.
Last I heard was 12 to 1 ish for start so I would guess 1... But even before that we were going to be running stuff on the rec fields, and with dave dan and justin helping run it all it would think this one will go a bit quicker
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #1518 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando FL

I mean, there's really no reason for it to be so low. It's got the same exact guts of a ghost(Powertube, Bolt, Hammer), it just needs a firm valve spring so it doesnt burp as much and should be getting more than 20 shots a 12ie.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #1519 (permalink)
I've been around
 
M3r(uRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
I mean, there's really no reason for it to be so low. It's got the same exact guts of a ghost(Powertube, Bolt, Hammer), it just needs a firm valve spring so it doesnt burp as much and should be getting more than 20 shots a 12ie.
Oh wait... are we talking about your Phuzzard? i thought you ment your nelspot...
__________________
6 guys, a handful of balls & a couple of strokes... Pump Play

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #1520 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
AlexH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r(uRy View Post
Do you have a black 45ci one?
i dont have an 45's. and justin the blue one is in good shape. id sell for 10 bux. id say its prolly a 8/10.
__________________
Feedback
AlexH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC