mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #16061 (permalink)

Damn... So jealous. I'm still in the same place as I was yesterday. Right in front of my desk.

Next time gadget, next time.
lab79rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #16062 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I've been so off my sleep lately. I went to bed Friday night between 10:30 and 11. Woke up at 4:30 Saturday and couldn't get back to sleep, which is fine since I had to be on base by 6:45. I had to take a test so I had been craming and studying and that was taking it's toll. I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I crashed for about 3 hours when I got home. Up again at 6 to do it all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #16063 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I've been so off my sleep lately. I went to bed Friday night between 10:30 and 11. Woke up at 4:30 Saturday and couldn't get back to sleep, which is fine since I had to be on base by 6:45. I had to take a test so I had been craming and studying and that was taking it's toll. I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I crashed for about 3 hours when I got home. Up again at 6 to do it all over again.
Have you tried any OTC meds to help get you back on your normal cycle? It's ironic you just posted that. I LITERALLY just read a new study that is saying sleeping medication users are five times more likely to die early than non users. I'm SCREWED.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #16064 (permalink)

So I've been working, but also lurking on MCB... Just picked up this awesomeness.

I had one of these in the mid/late 90's. Can't wait to rock this on my T2.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #16065 (permalink)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Have you tried any OTC meds to help get you back on your normal cycle? It's ironic you just posted that. I LITERALLY just read a new study that is saying sleeping medication users are five times more likely to die early than non users. I'm SCREWED.
I use 'em every month for UTA. They get me to sleep but I never sleep good when I do. I get maybe 5 or so hours and it really screws with my sleep.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #16066 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Man that sucks Something in my routine has changed my sleep patterns this week and it sucks. I can't fall asleep, and can't stay asleep when I wake up. And once I wake up I feel like a zombie. I honestly think it's from working now. I had been in training for the five weeks prior, but on my full schedule now and I think the mental stimulus is causing it. I haven't changed diet or exercise, so that's all I can think of.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #16067 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

april 20/21 there is a scenario at hurricane paintball if any of guys would like to join and run with my team and I. It'll be fun!

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #16068 (permalink)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Man that sucks Something in my routine has changed my sleep patterns this week and it sucks. I can't fall asleep, and can't stay asleep when I wake up. And once I wake up I feel like a zombie. I honestly think it's from working now. I had been in training for the five weeks prior, but on my full schedule now and I think the mental stimulus is causing it. I haven't changed diet or exercise, so that's all I can think of.
That's how I am. When I'm not working out at the base, I usually work late. I got in that habit during the summer when it was hot out and working in the studio with those lights was easier at night. Now my bodies on that schedule and if I have to get up early, I feel all out of whack.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #16069 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Xpx kicked so much ***. There was different layers to the day that made it an all around fantastic day.

There was a kid there with a canon dslr that his let him borrow to shoot his team called 'nightmare' and I wanted photos of me and John playing so I setup his camera for him and told him how to take photos, he was excited as hell and he got some decent shots. I'm usually not so much a people person but I'm working on it. Can't wait to get those pics.

The owners of the field- Brian & Angie were nice as hell to John & I and we chatted a bit about family, business, their big games & attraction shows they do involving paintball. There's a cool Easter game coming up on the Saturday before Easter Sunday where you hunt eggs and load them in your teams basket and you're allowed to steal the other teams eggs- but they're the huge ones and you can only carry so many of them, the twist is there's an Easter bunny running around with a gun and if your team shoots him or bribes him to take a photo with your team- your team will get an extra 50 points at the end, the bunny has a gun also & shoots back. John & I plan to do that one, 100+ people expected to be there as usual. Xpx is by far the best field in FL. Brian said business-wise when they first opened, within 6 months they had the same numbers as other fields that have been around much longer.

The teams were even, refs let us choose the fields we wanted, 30 vs 30, lots of people there for birthdays also. Both of our guns shot great, I used my pump the whole day and had some sick one-ball face shots and johns Axe attracted a ton of attention. We could have carried our team to win every game if we pushed harder but we were having a great time chilling and shooting what we could see. I got annihilated by DM's a couple times - 5 shots in my dome, 10 in my body from the day. John and I roasted a few guys as well.

Time to clean up and get ready for the next one. No excuses Kevin.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #16070 (permalink)

Glad you guys had a great time. I'm pissed that I couldn't make it. Sounds like I missed an awesome day of play. I just put April 7th on my calendar.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast