mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #16301 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf425 View Post
So I just stumbled across this thread: are these monthly pump days still going on?
Not really. We try to get together when we can, but too many people bailed on the planned dates.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:51 PM   #16302 (permalink)
+P for Plenty...
 
wmdfrank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: LO'L, Florida

I am also waiting on parts to ship back from VooDoo Coatings...last I heard from him was on the 11th--said all parts would be completed and shipped prior to the shutdown.
Hope that is the case.
__________________
"The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly."
--Theodore Roosevelt





My feedback...
Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/frankh_001/
MCB:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Tiberius Forums: http://forums.tiberiusarms.com/showthread.php?t=3867
wmdfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:54 PM   #16303 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja
 
Murf425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Brandon, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Not really. We try to get together when we can, but too many people bailed on the planned dates.
I don't suppose there's a mailing list or anything to be notified of game days, is there? I don't have internet access at home, and my ability to sneak peaks of forums during the workday is a bit hampered by low cubicle walls and nosey coworkers.
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #16304 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdfrank View Post
I am also waiting on parts to ship back from VooDoo Coatings...last I heard from him was on the 11th--said all parts would be completed and shipped prior to the shutdown.
Hope that is the case.
That sounds like him. I got pictures and he said it was shipped but it didn't ship for another week or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf425 View Post
I don't suppose there's a mailing list or anything to be notified of game days, is there? I don't have internet access at home, and my ability to sneak peaks of forums during the workday is a bit hampered by low cubicle walls and nosey coworkers.
That sucks. Just post up in here every so often and ask to be PMed or emailed when one comes up. Where are you located?
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #16305 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja
 
Murf425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Brandon, FL

Brandon [Tampa]
Just relocated from Pensacola, so I want to take advantage of being in a part of the state that actually has an active paintball community.
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #16306 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Labrat lives on the west coast and plays often, PM him.

Just a thought guys, do you guys have any contact information for the guy that has your money? If all you have is an email address, there is a way to find his actual address based on his IP address from emails he sends. If you need to get the police involved...
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:02 AM   #16307 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdfrank View Post
I am also waiting on parts to ship back from VooDoo Coatings...last I heard from him was on the 11th--said all parts would be completed and shipped prior to the shutdown.
Hope that is the case.
Shutdown? What shutdown??

Received an email from him stating I should have my stuff by Wed.

I should have my tax return by then too!
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #16308 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Labrat lives on the west coast and plays often, PM him.

Just a thought guys, do you guys have any contact information for the guy that has your money? If all you have is an email address, there is a way to find his actual address based on his IP address from emails he sends. If you need to get the police involved...
I got my gun a little bit ago but I know some guys haven't. I have all his information if anyone needs it.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:51 AM   #16309 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Hey bro John, if your computer is still connected can you please post the photos of us from XPX Facebook page? I cannot see them because I have not been facebooked.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #16310 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Shutdown? What shutdown??
Nevermind... read the Dealer thread. Apparently there are spies everywhere.
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC