mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2012, 12:11 AM   #16351 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Ya know, Chris is busy being other people. Someone needs to be Chris. Tom, you up for the job?

__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited by chopper duke; 04-24-2012 at 02:44 AM.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:11 AM   #16352 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
I'm busy being myself, get pat to do it, he's on steam playing games all the time

Last edited by Lead-Foot; 04-24-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:13 AM   #16353 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
I'm busy being myself, get pay to do it, he's on steam playing games all the time
So you didn't like me newest one?

I haven't been on Steam in ages. I know Chris is all about computers and gaming and such. What's sad is I have a "gaming" laptop and I got it because of the enhance graphics processor but I use it for photos.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:21 AM   #16354 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
My iPhone is being slow, the photo didn't pop up, I look pretty rad with long hair.

Man I hope Chris uses these for his Facebook. I wish I had a Jesus photo.

I have a GTX285 in my pc for games, used it for awhile for photos also, it's a gaming comp again now. I wanted to part out my pc for funds to get an iMac but the $300 graphics card now goes for $60 on eBay. I'll just keep it, it's still an amazing gaming pc. I can't play bf3 but I can play just about every game on steam on the highest quality settings. Just bought sniper:ghost warrior, it's an awesome $20 game.

The great thing about the cheap price on the graphics card now is that I can pick up another one and connect them for even better performance. I currently have a 2.8 or 3.0ghz intel dual core CPU, 4gb ram, and gtx 285, that's pretty much it.

Why the hell is it 50 degrees?! I'm freezing at work...
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #16355 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
My iPhone is being slow, the photo didn't pop up, I look pretty rad with long hair.

Man I hope Chris uses these for his Facebook. I wish I had a Jesus photo.

I have a GTX285 in my pc for games, used it for awhile for photos also, it's a gaming comp again now. I wanted to part out my pc for funds to get an iMac but the $300 graphics card now goes for $60 on eBay. I'll just keep it, it's still an amazing gaming pc. I can't play bf3 but I can play just about every game on steam on the highest quality settings. Just bought sniper:ghost warrior, it's an awesome $20 game.

The great thing about the cheap price on the graphics card now is that I can pick up another one and connect them for even better performance. I currently have a 2.8 or 3.0ghz intel dual core CPU, 4gb ram, and gtx 285, that's pretty much it.

Why the hell is it 50 degrees?! I'm freezing at work...
I used a larger version of it. It's kinda funny, to me at least.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:59 AM   #16356 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
You're getting pretty good with PS. I read there is a $2500 suite being released or $50 per month subscription for it. I should have learned a programming language a long time ago. I've got some ideas for apps, good news is that Apple has just patented a program that makes apps for you, you click on options and icons you want to use and it codes it for you. So people like myself don't need to learn a language and great ideas like mine don't stay locked away ;-) go apple.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #16357 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lab79rat View Post
I actually just got the virus e-mail. I deleted it, not that it would really work on the mac anyway.
*cough*
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #16358 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja
 
Murf425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Brandon, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab79rat View Post
I actually just got the virus e-mail. I deleted it, not that it would really work on the mac anyway.
I cringe everytime I hear someone say that.
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #16359 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I'll be at PB world Wednesday night from about 6-9pm for one last time before I leave this coming weekend.

I know it's last minute, I just wanted to throw it out there for anyone that might be bored and looking for something to do.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #16360 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I'll be at PB world Wednesday night from about 6-9pm for one last time before I leave this coming weekend.

I know it's last minute, I just wanted to throw it out there for anyone that might be bored and looking for something to do.
You know I would if I could brother! I'm going to text you my ideas for the SR1
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC