mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #16371 (permalink)
Post Whore

well very thing looks good now but small part of might need to be redone since looks like little part of it did form heal in right way looks like i am still out for work for about 3 weeks and no paintballing in till at least DEC since i have to let skin grow back to right size on scalp so close to skull. and have to keep that are protected for 4 months or more since have little bowl from where he did the skin graph on scalp. i was surprise that hard any pain from thing at all. suck have to be very careful for next at least next 3 months since have to let skin grow back to right shape on scalp.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #16372 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lab79rat View Post

To each their own. I use windows in the lab because most equipment manufacturers require it. I am certainly no fan of windows, but recognize that it's the dominant platform. For me, I am more than happy to pay a (perceived) premium for reliability and stability.

So there
They're great tools for certain users no doubt. Especially audiophiles. I understand that for people that make their own music it's almost a necessary tool.

Mac comps just aren't for me. I mainly use the laptop for websurfing and a desktop for gaming. At least for now PCs still have the edge when it comes to power gaming.

Tom, you loser. I tried to call yesterday. You never pick up my calls.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:55 PM   #16373 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
He's too busy stalking me on Steam.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #16374 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
why don't you be the man and take one for the team since you brought the whole thing up
I'm too busy making everyeone else look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
He's too busy stalking me on Steam.
He thinks you're cute. He told me so.

Quote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #16375 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:

He thinks you're cute. He told me so.
Ohhh, so you got the PG-13 version?

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #16376 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Ohhh, so you got the PG-13 version?
I was just being PG.

We finally stepped into the new millinium with decent Internet. I've been fighting with AT&T for two years. The service was horrid!! Since we had decided to move, it wasn't worth it to switch. Well, since we're not moving we decided to switch to cable. We were paying $50 a month for the worst broadband I've ever had. 2.5Mb down/ .25 Mb up. We're now paying $80 a month for 50mb down/ 5Mb up WITH Digital Cable including HD Channels and Starz.

Quote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:52 AM   #16377 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
They're great tools for certain users no doubt. Especially audiophiles. I understand that for people that make their own music it's almost a necessary tool.

Mac comps just aren't for me. I mainly use the laptop for websurfing and a desktop for gaming. At least for now PCs still have the edge when it comes to power gaming.

I was at work and I stay busy at work to increase my profit margin by doing more than my fair share of the work, I eat my lunch in segments while driving from one property to the next, I use an iPhone 4S with earbuds that have a mic and controls for voice commands so I can speak and text while my 2 hands are working, I literally never take my phone out of my pocket because I just ask & tell Siri what to do for me (Waving the Apple flag). I often begin work at 8pm and finish at 8am after doing my nightly report and making phone calls to hotel managers. I sleep till 5pm sometimes and have to catch up on house work or maintain my work equipment (until I invent new equipment) and I enjoy spending time with my wife and puppy and reading books about Steve Jobs (Apple flag) and business in general, like how to write a business plan, analyze a balance sheet & cash flow chart, I listen to old Apple keynote presentations while I work to learn how to present information effectively, and just 2 days ago someone delivered a stack of books to get me started on getting my contractors license so that takes up a lot of time as well. Gosh... Im such a dork. Did I mention I also search for useful information such as Apple's corporate structure which can be seen here >

Glad you and Mike had a good time, did he buy your axe off you or express any interest in playing more? How's the move coming along? I know you were tied up with some last minute drama, hope it's all well now.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #16378 (permalink)
+P for Plenty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab79rat View Post
So Murf and I (maybe Frank) are headed to Rumblewoods in Tampa on Saturday. Just FYI in case anyone else wants to come.
I think this has changed to CFP--just want to be sure you don't go there and end up alone!
Dave, Lee, and "The Dons" will be out there as well, maybe a couple of others too.
Should be a good day! Looking forward to working the new Tib.

My feedback...
Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/frankh_001/
MCB:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Tiberius Forums: http://forums.tiberiusarms.com/showthread.php?t=3867
wmdfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #16379 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja

Yep...CFP it is. See y'all in the morning.
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #16380 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Just installed all my parts for my T2 that I received back from Tyler, and I really like the look. I'll post up more pics of it later. The piece that was in question, was a miscommunication between Tyler and I and he has offered to re-do it and I plan on taking him up on that. Looking into the crystal ball, I am not going to be around a whole lot over the next year again and I have another project for him, so long waits for parts aren't going to push me over the edge as long as I know I'm getting my stuff back.

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast