mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #16461 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Rob, that doesn't look bad if the price is right. Tom, buy it so I can get my bolt pin back.
Do you really need a bolt pin?
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #16462 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Do you really need a bolt pin?
Technically yes, but I'm not dying without it. I was just busting Tom's balls since I just remembered he still has mine from our last game. His went missing at some point when we were hunting easter bunnies so we cannibalized my mech 'cocker.

A couple days before the move I went to shoot a buddy with it forgetting about the nonexistant bolt pin. Nothing was broken but it was a big facepalm moment on my part.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 AM   #16463 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I think I've got some extra. I'll dig around and see.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #16464 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Tom... this is for sale in the mech section:


http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture025.jpg
OMG 8===D~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Technically yes, but I'm not dying without it. I was just busting Tom's balls since I just remembered he still has mine from our last game. His went missing at some point when we were hunting easter bunnies so we cannibalized my mech 'cocker.

A couple days before the move I went to shoot a buddy with it forgetting about the nonexistant bolt pin. Nothing was broken but it was a big facepalm moment on my part.
Ill send it when Josh sends me one

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I think I've got some extra. I'll dig around and see.
<3
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #16465 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Rob, that doesn't look bad if the price is right. Tom, buy it so I can get my bolt pin back.
FREEFLOW's...SHOCKTECH SFLS... Sexy Machines
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 02:46 AM   #16466 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Those are all cheaper than I imagined they would be. I'd love to have any of the free flows but I don't play enough to justify getting one. I splurged on my dye cocker and got over the cocker phase.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #16467 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Those are all cheaper than I imagined they would be. I'd love to have any of the free flows but I don't play enough to justify getting one. I splurged on my dye cocker and got over the cocker phase.
I'm the same way. I've seen some great deals lately (2K Blazer w/ lots of extras for $300) but I don't play often enough.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #16468 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'm the same way. I've seen some great deals lately (2K Blazer w/ lots of extras for $300) but I don't play often enough.
That means Pat's awesome S5 has come down in price. I can justify $175 for a new gun. :-p
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:14 AM   #16469 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Because I've killed the thread last time, I want to kill it again.

But first, I have ask if that XPX game is still on the agenda?

Now, on to the killing. I know all of you so I wanted to ask this here, I don't know this many people off the Internet.

I've been studying philosophy (Aristotle's-Ethics) that past few days. The first 2 days was figuring out how to read it. Now I'm curious to learn what other people's views are of certain subjects so I have to ask the following... Feel free to ignore or elaborate but say what you believe, not what you've heard.

What do you think the point of life is?/What is our purpose here?

Give one or two examples of why or how. Pictures are welcome.

If you could be any other object other than a human what would it be?

Why?

Last edited by Lead-Foot; 05-21-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #16470 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

wish many more of you guys had attended the game this weekend, saw and met many mcb'ers this weekend that i had yet met.
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC