mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #16681 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'll be honest. It won't last long.
Whore........
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #16682 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Thinking about it, I may hold on to it until next year when I bed a need camera body. I'm hoping the prices will have dropped a little by then.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #16683 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chester, VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Thinking about it, I may hold on to it until next year when I bed a need camera body. I'm hoping the prices will have dropped a little by then.
I'll trade you for my T3 and the three lenses I have
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #16684 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Lol, I need a full frame camera. I'd LOVE a D4, but it's out of my price range so I'm trying to decide between a D3s or a D800/800e.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #16685 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chester, VA

I don't even know what that is If it's more than $500, I can't afford it! So far I got a single owner, used basically brand new in box T3, 18-55mm, 55-250mm, and a 50mm f/1.8 for $580.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #16686 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
That's a damn good deal!

D4 is still very new. Like, have to put on order and wait new. It's $6000 for the body, new
The D3s is the upgraded version of the D3. It's readily available new and used. It's About $5000 new and $4000 used. Seen a couple for around $3000
D800 is also new and is $3000 new and the D800e is $3300.

I'd really like the D3s.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:29 AM   #16687 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
That's a damn good deal!

D4 is still very new. Like, have to put on order and wait new. It's $6000 for the body, new
The D3s is the upgraded version of the D3. It's readily available new and used. It's About $5000 new and $4000 used. Seen a couple for around $3000
D800 is also new and is $3000 new and the D800e is $3300.

I'd really like the D3s.
It must be way past my bedtime, I think I read too many zeros in that post.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:34 AM   #16688 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
There are a lot of zeros but them be the prices.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:24 AM   #16689 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
There are a lot of zeros but them be the prices.
I know, just giving you a hard time bro. I can't imagine having a camera from that level. Then again, I wouldn't know how to use it to its full potential.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #16690 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I know, just giving you a hard time bro. I can't imagine having a camera from that level. Then again, I wouldn't know how to use it to its full potential.
Lol, I kinda figured. I've finally gotten to the point where I can justify having one. I just hope I don't have to liquidate all of my collections to get it. I've taken to the mindset that I don't need 30 "meh" guns but a few "WOW" guns and a few "get the job done, use all the time" guns. That's for both Real Steel and Paintball. After the SR-1 comes in, I'll have 4 guns.
1 SC: Loo-Carter Desert Duck 68
1 OC: CCM T2
1 Semi: AKA Excal
1 Novelty: CCM SR-1

So you can see that even though I limit the number, I don't limit the quality. I don't play often, but when I do, I want the best!

As for real steel, it's very similar. However, recent life events have brought about the need for more liquidity so that collection has dwindled considerably. Zonya has decided to extend her maternity leave indeffinetly and since we've moved we don't have a renter in our house yet so I'm having to cover the mortgage as well as all other bills AND school (which includes books and all of the necessary items needed).
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC