mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #16781 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Tom! I thought you had fallen into the abyss.
Funny, I thought you did too. How's the baby. Last time I check you on Find Friends you were doing road trip after road trip. Btw, I don't keep tabs anymore, you go more places than I do and I got sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I'm sad b/c he fell asleep on his night off instead of gaming with me after I spent over $100 to be able to play again.
Yeah... My bad, it was one of my 24 hour days like yesterday. We've got to get a good group together for minecraft 360 so we can work and colonize like ants. It's fun with more people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
He's a jerk! I'll play
Cool Dino photos, looks like you're enjoying that dslr after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac3kuby View Post
Okay, thanks for all the info. Is anyone going to their game THIS month?
Checkout local field called XPX (xtreme paintball xperience), my favorite, the owners own other business including production and special effect companies and they're always doing cool **** and changing their field around. It's good fun, but only woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Price Drop 9/1 Freeflow Lotus: Undrilled, Custom Built, Gunmetal

I think this screams: "Buy me, Tom! Turn me into a pump! Have your way with me!"

God that's nice. But I've gotta say I like the millennium milling more, and I wouldn't mind turning a millennium into a pump, but I would never drill it for an e frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
If Tom turned that into a pump, I'd punch him in his dick.
Thanks Josh, always got my back. Or front?
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #16782 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
I don't know what Dino photos are...

Edit: Oh, dinosaur photos. Nah, I didn't take that, I just helped my cousin out. I do love my Canon though. Taken over 1000 pics so far. Experimented with moon photography, taken about 300 of the baby, used them for birth announcements, and even took some maternity pics of my wife instead of paying someone else to do them. Thank goodness for Shutterfly too. I think we have had about 300 developed and payed about $30 total. Coupons rule!
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.

Last edited by mrmag11; 09-12-2012 at 10:22 AM.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #16783 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
I don't know what Dino photos are...

Edit: Oh, dinosaur photos. Nah, I didn't take that, I just helped my cousin out. I do love my Canon though. Taken over 1000 pics so far. Experimented with moon photography, taken about 300 of the baby, used them for birth announcements, and even took some maternity pics of my wife instead of paying someone else to do them. Thank goodness for Shutterfly too. I think we have had about 300 developed and payed about $30 total. Coupons rule!
Nice, I never did any prints but I've had other people print mine. What editing software did you end up getting? I'm still using my iPhone 4S and iPhoto :-) new iPhone 5 keynote is today at 1pm! Had to put in that plug to annoy everyone.

Plan to do a website or anything?

Last edited by Lead-Foot; 09-12-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #16784 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
I just use Picasa 3 honestly. I am not a power user, nor will I ever be, so that's it for now. And no, no web site. I just upload some pics to Facebook and the rest we print to make some frame art for the house.

Here's one of my moon pics...

__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #16785 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
If Tom turned that into a pump, I'd punch him in his dick.
I'd do it just so you'd touch it. LMAO.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #16786 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

lol, for you Pat
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:33 AM   #16787 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Lmao I love those
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:33 AM   #16788 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
I just use Picasa 3 honestly. I am not a power user, nor will I ever be, so that's it for now. And no, no web site. I just upload some pics to Facebook and the rest we print to make some frame art for the house.

Here's one of my moon pics...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...g11/T3030a.jpg
Nice one, what's in your lens collection?
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #16789 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Nice one, what's in your lens collection?
I was just reading that Canon is shutting down 3 of their factories in China (can't go into it more than that).

I wonder if that will cause an artificial spike in prices?
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #16790 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Rob, is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhHufV9g4k4
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC