mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #16991 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Sure Tom, "rare" color combo.
I had a very detailed dream that you created a photo studio taking pictures of people's babies and you and your wife ran a day care center and had a yellow website with your photos on it advertising your day care and you sold dog toys and baby toys on your online store. Too bad I didn't get the name of it. It was funny. I thought you lost your mind but was surprised how far you took your photo business.
Lead-Foot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #16992 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
I had a very detailed dream that you created a photo studio taking pictures of people's babies and you and your wife ran a day care center and had a yellow website with your photos on it advertising your day care and you sold dog toys and baby toys on your online store. Too bad I didn't get the name of it. It was funny. I thought you lost your mind but was surprised how far you took your photo business.
Dog toys are big business! And you know I'm in school full time for Photography, right?
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:19 AM   #16993 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Dog toys are big business! And you know I'm in school full time for Photography, right?
Yeah, my wife has a closest with more than 100 pieces of clothing for my chihuahua. She has her own free shipping code at baxterboo.com

Didn't know you're going to school for it. You're really getting serious. How about child care? Lmao
Lead-Foot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #16994 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
I remember that gun. Pretty wild but I liked it. I wish people were still doing stuff like that.
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #16995 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

thought you guys would get a kick out of this
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #16996 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
thought you guys would get a kick out of this
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...55847272_n.jpg
It's pretty accurate.


ETA:
__________________

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.

Last edited by Deuce; 10-25-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #16997 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Lmao. Sometimes I miss ROTC.
Lead-Foot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #16998 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

lmao that was awesome John!

And John, I will get back to your last email, I haven't had a chance to really read it, but I really appreciate the help!
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #16999 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Markers getting worked on:
1) Cyborg RX (Cerakoting)
2) T2 (Pump plate being Cerakoted)
3) Thumper (Ty McNeer for some love )
4) Xmag (centerfeed breach to BigEvil for CCM modification... then everything to ano someday)

Paperweights: MM2K9

Functioning Markers:
1) E-90 Automag (can put on M-90 pneu frame or Airwalk mech frame)
2) Xmag (warp mode only)
3) Phantom

This really would just make it easier on me to decide what to bring to the field and play with. But I did allude to a thinning is coming at somepoint in the next couple of months
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #17000 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Markers getting worked on:
1) Cyborg RX (Cerakoting)
2) T2 (Pump plate being Cerakoted)
3) Thumper (Ty McNeer for some love )
4) Xmag (centerfeed breach to BigEvil for CCM modification... then everything to ano someday)

Paperweights: MM2K9

Functioning Markers:
1) E-90 Automag (can put on M-90 pneu frame or Airwalk mech frame)
2) Xmag (warp mode only)
3) Phantom

This really would just make it easier on me to decide what to bring to the field and play with. But I did allude to a thinning is coming at somepoint in the next couple of months
You can do more with less and become very proficient with one gun
Lead-Foot is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC