mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2012, 06:08 AM   #17081 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Sweet bro, I'm excited for you to get that beast up and running again.
me too. ever since I switched my dynasty board out for the NXT board my gun hasn't been shooting right. I switched the boards to up the value on the NXT because I sold that thing when SP went out of business. I love my shocker. Hard to believe it's considered a brick these days though. It still shoots 300fps and 30-unlimited BPS. one shot one kill.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #17082 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Thank you Veterans. If I could buy you all a case of beer I certainly would. Are you at the gun ranges?
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #17083 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Looks like I will be playing at the Finale after all. I gotta figure out my tank situation though, I sold off everything but my 13/3. I'm not sure I could get a full hopper of of it if I needed to.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #17084 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

Hell yeah! I have two 45/4500's and am borrowing a 68/4500 for when I feel like using my NT. You can use whatever I'm not using.

You can still pre-register today. Don't forget if you do to put Team Trigger Happy and Joe Redgrave for captain if you feel like running with us
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #17085 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Hell yeah! I have two 45/4500's and am borrowing a 68/4500 for when I feel like using my NT. You can use whatever I'm not using.

You can still pre-register today. Don't forget if you do to put Team Trigger Happy and Joe Redgrave for captain if you feel like running with us
That'll work for me, I appreciate it. I'll be running with the S6 and Rotor most likely so I won't need a lot of air, but something bigger than the 13 would be nice.

Already done, my dad is covering me and he's already signed up. Both under Trigger Happy, so there should be two similar names registered, but I'm not a Jr. We have different middle names.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #17086 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
That'll work for me, I appreciate it. I'll be running with the S6 and Rotor most likely so I won't need a lot of air, but something bigger than the 13 would be nice.

Already done, my dad is covering me and he's already signed up. Both under Trigger Happy, so there should be two similar names registered, but I'm not a Jr. We have different middle names.
Awesome bro! Should be a good time. I think in his eyes you're a junior...or squirt... Sport maybe?
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #17087 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Awesome bro! Should be a good time. I think in his eyes you're a junior...or squirt... Sport maybe?
In who's eyes? Believe it or not, my Mother wanted to be a "junior" my Father did not. Anybody calls me squirt face to face and I'll punch them in the dick.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 AM   #17088 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Anybody calls me squirt face to face and I'll punch them in the dick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfsU6GuMz08
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #17089 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Not a challenge at all, ask anyone that knows me well. Barney does crack me up though.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #17090 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
John, why do you want to touch our dicks?
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC