mcarterbrown.com  

Old 11-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #17151 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Marbs or Premium?
Can't say now, we'll see when we get there, which are soft, oblong, dimpled, color break, etc
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #17152 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Btw, which team and captain are we signing on to?
Old 11-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #17153 (permalink)
MCB Member

Team Trigger Happy - Joe Redgrave

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #17154 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Team Trigger Happy - Joe Redgrave
Okay thanks Pat
Old 11-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #17155 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Can't say now, we'll see when we get there, which are soft, oblong, dimpled, color break, etc
Okay... so you want to wait until we get there and not pre-order?

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #17156 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Okay... so you want to wait until we get there and not pre-order?
Forgive me for not knowing what's happening.

When we register we pre-order paint at their pre-registration price? So when we check in they give us our paint order there?

I'm uncomfortable with that because there's some labor involved in keeping paint fresh and I'm not sure that they don't just have lots of paint stores in a train container in their parking lot baking in the sun or if they got a really good deal from KEE in Tampa for a bunch of paint that's been sitting since before World Cup. If they were a reputable baker I wouldn't mind paying in advance for their cupcakes, but I've recently read that there's a problem with the ingredients they are using. Paint sweating?

So I guess I'll have to pass on splitting a case and just get one there.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #17157 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Forgive me for not knowing what's happening.

When we register we pre-order paint at their pre-registration price? So when we check in they give us our paint order there?

I'm uncomfortable with that because there's some labor involved in keeping paint fresh and I'm not sure that they don't just have lots of paint stores in a train container in their parking lot baking in the sun or if they got a really good deal from KEE in Tampa for a bunch of paint that's been sitting since before World Cup. If they were a reputable baker I wouldn't mind paying in advance for their cupcakes, but I've recently read that there's a problem with the ingredients they are using. Paint sweating?

So I guess I'll have to pass on splitting a case and just get one there.
Tom, I'm still up for splitting... just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I still remember the crap they sold to us last year. Pat said he and his cousin ordered different stuff, so we can see how it's working on sight.

Really there is no sense in both of us paying for a case of crap paint, when we can split a case of crap and be fine

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #17158 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Tom, I'm still up for splitting... just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I still remember the crap they sold to us last year. Pat said he and his cousin ordered different stuff, so we can see how it's working on sight.

Really there is no sense in both of us paying for a case of crap paint, when we can split a case of crap and be fine
I thought the Formula 13 shot good last year, it was just hard to swallow paying that much for Formula 13. I remember in years passed I would actually pass the KEE paint truck as I drove up 75. For all the years I have gone the paint quality has never been bad, just over-priced.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #17159 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:

Sounds good to me!
Old 11-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #17160 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
I thought the Formula 13 shot good last year, it was just hard to swallow paying that much for Formula 13. I remember in years passed I would actually pass the KEE paint truck as I drove up 75. For all the years I have gone the paint quality has never been bad, just over-priced.
When I ran a field with my friends family and I played on Jax Worriors we would know which paint they were using for the scenario and get it at our price and bring it. Then we would get entry waived because we would ref at night at no charge. I played on Wayne's field team called team wrecks. I used to get taken care of really well at Wayne's, that could be why I'm such a bitch about all their rules now lol.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast