mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #17171 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
If only Oscar, Matt, Justin, and Alex show up... then it'll be like old times!
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:14 PM   #17172 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Registered... See you boys there!

What are you going to be shooting?
All my CCM's, plus a fun new Mag I picked up and an NT10 maybe for final battle.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #17173 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
If only Oscar, Matt, Justin, and Alex show up... then it'll be like old times!
Well, last I saw Oscar was busy getting his eyebrows done up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
All my CCM's, plus a fun new Mag I picked up and an NT10 maybe for final battle.
Yeah buddy!
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #17174 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
All my CCM's, plus a fun new Mag I picked up and an NT10 maybe for final battle.
You don't have time to play with all of them...
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #17175 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

Oh yeah I do. It's a 24 hour game. So I could play with each one for four hours I am being realistic and planning two hours with each.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:55 PM   #17176 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan


You don't play at night... you sit by the fire and watch movies and eat grilled meats.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:04 AM   #17177 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
I'm playing at night.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #17178 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
I'm playing at night.
Me too, it'll bring back some awesome memories from the old days. I sat out from the night portion last year after being raped point blank by the dbag in the tank.

Taking the field with the rage I was experiencing wouldn't have been good for anyone, not to mention I couldn't even hold my gun.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #17179 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Me too, it'll bring back some awesome memories from the old days. I sat out from the night portion last year after being raped point blank by the dbag in the tank.

Taking the field with the rage I was experiencing wouldn't have been good for anyone, not to mention I couldn't even hold my gun.
And the moon will be nearly full. It's going to kick ***
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #17180 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
And the moon will be nearly full. It's going to kick ***
I'll probably have to break out the 'cocker for night play. Gotta be able to encourage those nighttime wipers to reconsider cheating.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC