mcarterbrown.com

Old 12-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #17271 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

Honestly though, you're both my friends. Except he is always there for me and I've known him for over 5 years now and he is close to me. Until I see concrete proof from either side I am not saying one or the other. And even if he is in fact lying, I can still personally forgive him due to everything he has done for me and continues to do for me in my life.

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #17272 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
Honestly though, you're both my friends. Except he is always there for me and I've known him for over 5 years now and he is close to me. Until I see concrete proof from either side I am not saying one or the other. And even if he is in fact lying, I can still personally forgive him due to everything he has done for me and continues to do for me in my life.
What is concrete proof for you? Trust me on this, if CPT Larry Bailey says he is full of it, that's the real story. He is the real deal and has made it his job to expose fakes. He wouldn't say it if there was any doubt. He and others have spoken to your boy personally and checked out his background. Anyways, there's no need to keep talking about him here. He's not worth it.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #17273 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

I just need to see it all for myself all the proof the guy has and stuff. But yeah, lets not talk about it anymore. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed the event, Deuce. How did the new CCM rifle shoot?

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #17274 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I can easily put you in touch with the guys themselves. That's not an issue at all. Or you can google him lol.

The SR1 shot beautifully, lots of people were intimidated by it. Lots more loved it and were asking about it. I just wish I could've used FS, then it would've been blowing minds.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #17275 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Welcome back John, fully recouped? Took me a couple days to catch up on sleep.

The video was 23 minutes with all the funny comments and had to cut a lot to make fit on YouTube for 15mins. So I just stuck with the essentials. What a great time it was!

Yeah your gun kicked *** and people stopped you in the middle of the road to talk about it, wish I shot it! Tomcat should have you on catshack soon huh?

Just got BF3 for 360. Get home so we can kill people!
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #17276 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
I just need to see it all for myself all the proof the guy has and stuff. But yeah, lets not talk about it anymore. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed the event, Deuce. How did the new CCM rifle shoot?
I'd just like to say from my perspective if he would have used the phonetic alphabet when calling in his coordinates on my video I would have said "doesn't mean he's a SEAL, everyone should know that." But the fact that he didn't use it multiple times screams that he's not. So the best thing I can do is make him famously known for being paintballs fake SEAL. And when Wayne asked all veterans to stand for applause from the crowd of players he was up with them, that's why I have no respect for the guy.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #17277 (permalink)
MCB Member

Hey Tom, everyone on TTH loves the video and said thank you multiple times! None of them are on MCB, but they were in awe on Facebook when I posted the links to the trailer and to the full version. And everyone said you should consider coming to any event that TH attends whenever you like to play alongside them.

When the vets at Wayne's World stood, I applauded my three friends Joe, John and Jeremy who stood because they valiantly served our country. And Rob, even though he wasn't there

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #17278 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post

When the vets at Wayne's World stood, I applauded my three friends Joe, John and Jeremy who stood because they valiantly served our country. And Rob, even though he wasn't there
Thanks, Pat!

I had to bail in a hurry to get home and help with the kids.

Man, I still have 1/2 a case left! I was definitely on track to waste a whole case in that final battle.

I think I was on the complete opposite schedule with John and Tom... everytime I was coming out, they were going in.

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation

Last edited by Zondo; 12-05-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #17279 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Hey Tom, everyone on TTH loves the video and said thank you multiple times! None of them are on MCB, but they were in awe on Facebook when I posted the links to the trailer and to the full version. And everyone said you should consider coming to any event that TH attends whenever you like to play alongside them.

Thanks Pat! Had a lot of fun making the videos. I'd love to play more big games, where do the TTH guys hangout at? Or are they all off the grid? Lol
Old 12-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #17280 (permalink)
MCB Member

Mostly on Facebook, or on Team Trigger Happy.

They play about one big game every 2-3 months, all over the state. Mostly First Strike up in Gainesville, Hi-Tec and a few other fields.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast