mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #17391 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKaL View Post
Why can't you guys play? Winter wonderland?
New additions to the family, big moves, stuff like that. Pretty much life getting in the way and making it difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Yeah, I want to try it out, Rob. I've never been behind an Emag (blasphemy I know).

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I haven't played since Valentines Day Massacre last year. Don't see me playing anytime soon either. Sad really.
That does suck bro. At least we had fun, despite the event being less than stellar. Heck, I had fun just sitting around at lunch with You, Z, and Kevin shooting the shiz.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #17392 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Great day in the valley!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Yeah, I want to try it out, Rob. I've never been behind an Emag (blasphemy I know).
I've had a couple including that Gold 007 one. They're SO much fun!! I was mowing raped muppet babies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
That does suck bro. At least we had fun, despite the event being less than stellar. Heck, I had fun just sitting around at lunch with You, Z, and Kevin shooting the shiz.
I did. That was a lot of fun. Plus, for Feb, it was hot.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #17393 (permalink)
Active Member
 
lab79rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

I haven't played in a while cause all my paintball friends left town. Now when I head to the field without them, it causes such an emotional toll, I am forced to pack up my gear and go home and sob myself to sleep.

Ok, may have gone a bit over the top there, but the point is the same. I'm only playing once or twice a quarter. I used to play twice a month when everyone was around. Just not the same.
lab79rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #17394 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lab79rat View Post
I haven't played in a while cause all my paintball friends left town. Now when I head to the field without them, it causes such an emotional toll, I am forced to pack up my gear and go home and sob myself to sleep.

Ok, may have gone a bit over the top there, but the point is the same. I'm only playing once or twice a quarter. I used to play twice a month when everyone was around. Just not the same.
We're coming back soon. It was going to be in a couple months, though after our Christmas trip we decided we'll wait until after summer so we can enjoy the river and stuff up here for another season.

I'm not looking forward to the oppressive heat/humidity and lack of discernable seasons, but FL is home.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #17395 (permalink)
Active Member
 
lab79rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

^^ Glad to hear it ^^
lab79rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #17396 (permalink)
Active Member
 
maniacmechanic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: port st lousy fla orig from WVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Yeah, I want to try it out, Rob. I've never been behind an Emag (blasphemy I know).
Not just an E Mag
__________________
Hank aka maniacmechanic
Proudly playing with
Team MIXXED BREED
maniacmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #17397 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
Not just an E Mag
Nope. It sure isn't.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 PM   #17398 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
All my mags are not just emags
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:59 PM   #17399 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
All my mags are not just emags
Show Off!!!
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #17400 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
All my mags are not just emags
He has more Mags than kids!
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC