mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #17451 (permalink)
I am stuck on bandaid...
 
JaKaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orlando, FL

The weather is only fine in January.
__________________
...'cause bandaid's stuck on me!
JaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #17452 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
You know I lurb paintball, especially when it's pump!

ER according to google is 18 minutes away from my apartment... THIS COULD BE VERY VERY BAD!!!

I'm always up for meeting new players and checking out new fields. What's life without a lil flavor? I'm glad I'll be able to break in my J12 in the fine weather known as the good ole south USofA!
Lol it is 16 from my house. I know the pain of driving far. I have no field near me. WIll you be living in broward or miami?
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #17453 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
I'm glad I'll be able to break in my J12 in the hot, humid weather known as the good ole south Florida!
Fixed.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #17454 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
Lol it is 16 from my house. I know the pain of driving far. I have no field near me. WIll you be living in broward or miami?
Plantation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Fixed.
Oh you.
I'd take humidity over snow most days.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #17455 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
I said the same thing, but I also lived in Florida since 1988. I guess it's all relative. There's a few months in the summer I basically skip playing all together. Unless it involves being in a pool or the ocean, I love the AC during the summer time.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #17456 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
I said the same thing, but I also lived in Florida since 1988. I guess it's all relative. There's a few months in the summer I basically skip playing all together. Unless it involves being in a pool or the ocean, I love the AC during the summer time.
I agree. In the dead heat of summer, I doubt I'll play. But it will be nice to play year round and in my case, a better selection of fields that are somewhat accessible. Paintball in Ohio is meh at best.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:25 PM   #17457 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
You know that in South Florida there are only three seasons, right? Almost summer, summer and still summer.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #17458 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
You know that in South Florida there are only three seasons, right? Almost summer, summer and still summer.
That's fine. I doubt I'll be living in Florida that long. Maybe 1-3 years, who knows?

Ohio has seven seasons.

Winter, spring, construction, rain, OMFGITSHOTSUMMER, more construction, and fall.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:55 PM   #17459 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
You know that in South Florida there are only three seasons, right? Almost summer, summer and still summer.
You forgot hurricane season Josh.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #17460 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

nah... in south florida it is: Hot, Hot as ****, and hot as **** with tons of rain.
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC