mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #17771 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Thank you an accepted.
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #17772 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

My butt hurts.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #17773 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Sounds like you need some preparation H dude?
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #17774 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
Again, the name alone doesn't speak for one person and i would appreciate some respect because we work hard for what we've accomplished these last two years.

I can't tell you about my captain. All I can tell you is I know what I know and I am not at liberty to talk. All I can say is say what you want, but don't talk about my team and my guys. We don't deserve that **** from anyone. And if **** is what one wishes to talk, then play against us at Wayne's in December and let it all be resolved on the field. Other wise, please don't insult our hard work or name. It isn't deserved at all.
Reread my last post before getting pissy with me Pat. Comprehension is key, you have the respect you've earned from me. Just now you're acting a bit like a whiner as opposed to an ambassador and passive aggressive at that. "Say what you want, but not about X" doesn't work homie. Living in a country where we have freedom of speech sometimes means hearing things you don't like or agree with.

I like you, and your other team mates I've watched and played beside seemed like good enough guys. It's unfortunate for the whole team though that you're led by a fraud. It may not be fair, but we are all judge by those we surround ourselves with. It is what it is.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Okay fine, I apologize.
Push over.


PatF, did you ever pick up an E-Flex yet?
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #17775 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
Sounds like you need some preparation H dude?
I just take a lot of fiber.

John, yeah man I bought two eFlex's! Selling all my other masks.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #17776 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
A little inspiration goes a long way (26 Photos) : theCHIVE
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #17777 (permalink)
Buzz Killington
 
Scharfschutze91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Miami, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Reread my last post before getting pissy with me Pat. Comprehension is key, you have the respect you've earned from me. Just now you're acting a bit like a whiner as opposed to an ambassador and passive aggressive at that. "Say what you want, but not about X" doesn't work homie. Living in a country where we have freedom of speech sometimes means hearing things you don't like or agree with.

I like you, and your other team mates I've watched and played beside seemed like good enough guys. It's unfortunate for the whole team though that you're led by a fraud. It may not be fair, but we are all judge by those we surround ourselves with. It is what it is.




Push over.


PatF, did you ever pick up an E-Flex yet?
nothing i said was towards you brother. It was to Tom. But I know you mean nothing bad, John. We have a mutual respect for one another, and I like the friendship we have from it. Sorry if I made any of that sound like it was towards you.

But sorry if I got pissy at Tom. I've been playing with those guys for over 6 years and they're as close as family to me. Hell, most of them are closer to me than my actual family. SO I am just defensive of them. Part of the reason why we play well is that we're so close.

Hey Pat, I take it you like the flexes. I tried them on and they are comfortable, except for how they pinch my upper nose and prevent me from breathing well through my nose. It's a shame. So far, I have tried many different masks and the I4's despite their lack of protection in many areas for my big head, are extremely comfortable!
__________________
Original Member of Tactical Assault Group (T.A.G.) from South Florida.
Our site: www.tagpaintballteam.com

#SOSUNITEDSTATESCONSTITUTION

Last edited by Scharfschutze91; 07-03-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #17778 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
My butt hurts.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #17779 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
Hey Pat, I take it you like the flexes. I tried them on and they are comfortable, except for how they pinch my upper nose and prevent me from breathing well through my nose. It's a shame. So far, I have tried many different masks and the I4's despite their lack of protection in many areas for my big head, are extremely comfortable!
I have to ask, did you read that review everyone else made about the nose part, or did you REALLY try some on? Neither pair I have pinch my nose. Maybe my nose is nice and big and crushes the foam down like a Russian bear. Either way, wear what makes you happy.
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #17780 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SCMO
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
I have to ask, did you read that review everyone else made about the nose part, or did you REALLY try some on? Neither pair I have pinch my nose. Maybe my nose is nice and big and crushes the foam down like a Russian bear. Either way, wear what makes you happy.
The biggest complaint I saw consistently was people complaining about the black ring from the foam in the lenses. I can't even wrap my head around that considering how all thermals have that. I think the people complaining about that only tried them on in the store and didn't actually play in them.

Like I mentioned on facebook, I love my profilers but the thermal lenses separated and you just can't find them in yellow. It's disappointing because I've pretty much been using that system in one form or another since like '97. So if I can try on an e-flex and find that it gives better protection than the miniscule i4's do I'll be making the switch.
__________________


Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC