mcarterbrown.com

Old 09-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #17911 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I am going to try like hell to make it to Wayne's but my family rented out our lake house so that's where I was going to crash. Plus with kids and Christmas, money is crazy tight that time of year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:12 AM   #17912 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Oh yea, the photography thing is getting wrecked because people are being dumbed down. The filters wouldn't be popular if people didn't want it. Stay thirty for the good stuff my friends.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #17913 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I am going to try like hell to make it to Wayne's but my family rented out our lake house so that's where I was going to crash. Plus with kids and Christmas, money is crazy tight that time of year.
I heard that. If I did Wayne's properly it'd cost $400 total (mainly paint - 3 cases) which is better spent on Christmas. I'm surprised that event is so popular.

Nvm, I don't want to go this year. Drooling over apples fall line. :-)
Old 09-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #17914 (permalink)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
Oh yea, the photography thing is getting wrecked because people are being dumbed down. The filters wouldn't be popular if people didn't want it. Stay thirty for the good stuff my friends.
My father-in-law asked what I was going to do with a degree in Photography and I told him that I would focus on commercial work. He said, "but anyone with a smart camera can do that." I tried to explain to him that high end commercial photographers aren't hired off Facebook. It's like how HDR has gone the exact opposite way of how it was intended.

Quote:
I heard that. If I did Wayne's properly it'd cost $400 total (mainly paint - 3 cases) which is better spent on Christmas. I'm surprised that event is so popular.
Between gas, fees, paint, food, lodging it would cost me a small fortune.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2013, 01:44 AM   #17915 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
My father-in-law asked what I was going to do with a degree in Photography and I told him that I would focus on commercial work. He said, "but anyone with a smart camera can do that." I tried to explain to him that high end commercial photographers aren't hired off Facebook. It's like how HDR has gone the exact opposite way of how it was intended.

Between gas, fees, paint, food, lodging it would cost me a small fortune.
That's like my dad saying "you paid that much for a car and it isn't automatic?!" This guy has some of the best commercial work I've ever seen (not just because its apple) I don't know what he uses but it ain't no Nikon or Canon. He told me he started with film so he hardly has any post processing to do other than minor touch ups.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #17916 (permalink)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I've seen his work before. It's very clean which is why I think Apple uses him. If I'm not mistaken, he uses a Hasselblad or a Capture One.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #17917 (permalink)
MCB Member

AKA Fan
I will likely be at Grand Finale

wts bko for cheap
jc_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #17918 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
I'm skipping wayne's for sure but I'm considering the pump event in February. When I tried using my pump at waynes last year I was furious that alllllllll the people I was shooting at was whipping paint at me and breaking branches in the process, every shot I would take would hit that one ****ing twig right in front of their faces. So this event in february will be nice that everyone will be using pump. But i know there are some fast pumps out there... They must get a lot of practice jerking off.. hehe
Old 09-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #17919 (permalink)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
I'm skipping wayne's for sure but I'm considering the pump event in February. When I tried using my pump at waynes last year I was furious that alllllllll the people I was shooting at was whipping paint at me and breaking branches in the process, every shot I would take would hit that one ****ing twig right in front of their faces. So this event in february will be nice that everyone will be using pump. But i know there are some fast pumps out there... They must get a lot of practice jerking off.. hehe
Is that why you're so fast? I used to try and okay every year for my birthday so I may try to get down there for that. Though there is a group of pumpers up here.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #17920 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
I pump slow and shoot accurately. Bring those fools down in February for the game. Lets make it a meet. I wish they'd fix that damn flyer; bugs the hell out of me.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast