mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 12:01 AM   #18241 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
Well if not, I have four tanks, two just re-hydroed, seven markers, three loaders, and seven sets of goggles. I can spot you

Waiting for Tom to come in and tell me I win again!
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:10 AM   #18242 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Well, I'm down a few with two tanks, 6 markers (7 if I finish rehabbing my Cyborg)... I'm good, but always willing to see what the other side of the fence looks like.
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:26 AM   #18243 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I may not be able to go:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/b...ml#post3007594
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #18244 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Oh no! Are you just consolidating? I really want to go for the Kapp Water....
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:17 AM   #18245 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
Do it Rob!

Does that mean no paintball period Josh?!
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #18246 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Oh no! Are you just consolidating? I really want to go for the Kapp Water....
Rob, if you want it, I'll cut you a special deal. That goes for any of you guys, I'll do you a deal if you want something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Do it Rob!

Does that mean no paintball period Josh?!
No, just cutting way back. Probably end up with a gun, tank, mask and hopper only.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:42 PM   #18247 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mrmag11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Columbus, GA

CCM Fan
You'll easily fit in my car then
__________________
MCB Feedback

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:21 PM   #18248 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
You'll easily fit in my car then
Is he sitting next to Cian?

Also, I have my eyes looking for some other things. I love the special Kapp ano cockers, but I'm on the hunt for some Eclipse Splash pieces. I just bought a good start for an Automag.

I appreciate it, Josh! Believe me, I will be combing your thread.
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:27 AM   #18249 (permalink)
Old School
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
Well if not, I have four tanks, two just re-hydroed, seven markers, three loaders, and seven sets of goggles. I can spot you

Waiting for Tom to come in and tell me I win again!


Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Members only
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:29 PM   #18250 (permalink)
Photo Guru
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondo View Post
Is he sitting next to Cian?

Also, I have my eyes looking for some other things. I love the special Kapp ano cockers, but I'm on the hunt for some Eclipse Splash pieces. I just bought a good start for an Automag.

I appreciate it, Josh! Believe me, I will be combing your thread.
It's all gravy man! It's the one I don't mind sticking around to be honest.

Tom, be a member, not a ghey.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 300+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC