mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #4511 (permalink)
I've been around

CCM Fan
Last time i played still drunk from the night before i did well for like the first 2 games then horrible for the rest of the day... it was kinda a tease... like "hey this isnt so bad" then "wait, no i was wrong"

Rory James and I will be out there about 9:30-10

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #4512 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Well we're about to head out. You kids drive safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:56 AM   #4513 (permalink)
TomCross

I run stop signs because I don't like to read when I drive.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #4514 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Play Drunk Pat. It makes for an interesting day for sure.
Thankfully I only had four drinks, but my tolerance is a lot lower lately No head ache, which is a good thing!

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #4515 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Wow awesome day of paintball with you guys. Started playing at around 10-11 or so and played the whole day until 3 with only maybe 5 or 10 minutes between games. Good meeting you Tom and Brandon .

Quote:
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #4516 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Damn that kid with the marq is the biggest tool ever. He's like a year younger than me and has a $1000 tourney gun with all the knee pads, elbow pads, etc yet he wears a chest protector. At the start of the game he's telling him buddy how he's gonna shoot all these renters we were playing with at the end of the day. Tyler was shooting his sniper and got him like 2 games in a row. ( you bonus balled him a bit lol). Then after those games he left because he 'ran out of paint' when I played those 3 games with him on one hopper lol.

When I started I actually liked playing and only had one of those 68cal versions of the maxx55 lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-30-2010, 06:51 PM   #4517 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Matt and I were riding back saying it was an awesome day for sure, and hoping we get the same or better turn out for the next one! We definitely have a fun group of guys to play with.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:57 PM   #4518 (permalink)
They call me Alter She-Go

Send a message via AIM to Krunk_Kracker Send a message via MSN to Krunk_Kracker

Yeah, it was a really good turn out. Lots of game play.

We had a little drama, but I guess that's to be expected at times.

Good day today, very much enjoyed it. I'm going to look into buying some tables and one of those overhead tent doo-hickeys so we will always have a place to sit in the shade.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #4519 (permalink)
TomCross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
Yeah, it was a really good turn out. Lots of game play.

We had a little drama, but I guess that's to be expected at times.

Good day today, very much enjoyed it. I'm going to look into buying some tables and one of those overhead tent doo-hickeys so we will always have a place to sit in the shade.
It was a blast. I think I got a cover shot for the UPF magazine. I was striking poses at the starting box for Brandon lol. Can't wait to see justins videos.

It was cool playing pump again, it's been a long time. As far as the Trracer goes, I'll need to get used to it. I have an extra mini cocker that I can turn into a sniper but I think Ill rock the old school pump for awhile.

Special thanks to mrmag for bunkering me twice and Tyler and Oscar for letting him Rory and I had a hissy fit and Justin and Linds had to go to time out. For those of you that missed it, in one of the last games I shot Rory twice from the snake while he was in the dorito and he kept playing - as pay back im assuming lol.

It was cool meeting everyone and thanks for the compliments on playing and my tattoo. My favorite game was the first. Then i got my *** beat.

Can't wait to do it again!

Last edited by TomCross; 10-30-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #4520 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Hmm, I have one of those justin. Just don't know how I would get it in and out easy. I need a rolling Bag

Quote:
Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast